A/n: explaining and question

Alright. Let's get down to business.

Last chapter was a bit hectic, so I'm using this to simplify what exactly happened in the last chapter.

First, let's talk about death. As you read in the last chapter, they were the one that controlled Y/n, forcing him to attack the knights of the round. It is also the possibility, that they also possibly altered his memories.

Death, also reveals their 'master plan'. A bad move on their part. Regardless, they intend to destroy the world by destroying its source. Which is essentially the tree of life. Unfortunately, this trees magic is stronger than death anticipated, so they needed a new plan. Their answer was in those silly little singularities those demon god pillars had been throwing around. Along with a few other things of course. They created six worlds, three from a fragmented soul and three worlds they managed to wrap around their finger.

By using these six worlds, and half-hazardly grafting them to the tree, they are essentially forcing it to support these six worlds as well, spreading the magic from the tree thin, hopefully enough for death to destroy it. And once the tree is destroyed, they get to be in sweet, sweet non-existence once again.

I hope what was above helps you all understand a little better what just happened, because I wasn't all to sure about it. Anywho, I suppose I should explain about these six worlds.

I intend for each of them to be a story arc, with Chaldea chapters scattered between them. I like to think it's a good way to take a break, and hear what kinda ideas you all have. Another thing, is that three of these 'worlds' may or may not be familiar to you. That reason is this:

Crossovers!

I already have a few in mind, and I hope they make for an interesting story. The other three, are original, and will be a different view on certain things.

You may be able to guess the crossovers from their titles, but I digress. This is almost over and I'll end with two things

First: I think it would be wise, before jumping into a larger story, to see if any of you guys have questions. You can ask anything about, or relating to the story. Please do ask. You don't have to, but I love seeing peoples reactions, and this would be pretty cool too.

Second: a vote. Specifically, for which 'world' you want to see first. If it helps, I've been thinking of a name for them. It's simple, but works.

Other Worldly Interference. Or OWI for short. I'll be doing them in sets of two, and you guys will vote for which you want to see happen first. Once the vote is made, I do a reveal on what it is, if it's a crossover. If it's original, you'll have to wait to find out.

With that said, here are your first two choices:

OWI: Dark Magus of the Modern Age

OWI: War of Wolves, Scourge of Peace

I think that about wraps it up. I hope this makes sense, and sorry to those who just want to see the story. I felt that my story has been a little confusing, and I want you all to understand it better, so you can enjoy it better. I hope you understand.

Thanks for being patient, have a good one!