OWI: Dark Magus of the Modern Age Pt. 2

Yay! New chapter! I've been neglecting this. Made a new book like the last chapter said. Check it out if you want.

I wanna know, does my writing make sense? I'm kinda having doubts about things, so I kinda wanna hear what you have to say.

Anywho, let's get to it!

———————————————————————————

Y/n POV

"Wait, so you're telling me that another version of
Y/n is the cause of this 'worlds' interference? Are you even sure?" Asked Romani. Soon after our discovery of the me of this world, we found a secluded area and contacted Romani as soon as possible.

"We can't say for sure, but it is a little strange, and shouldn't be ignored. I wonder if all of these worlds will be similar to this." Responded Mash. Romani let out a sigh. "Well, I guess all you can do is investigate this worlds Y/n, and this 'Avalon Industries', the name really is somewhat suspicious. But it might be a coincidence." Romani looked over to Artoria. "Say, do you think there's any way you would be able to identify if this Y/n is in relation to ours?"

"Possibly. I would have to speak to him. But it is possible that there are other connections elsewhere." She replied. "As said before, the best we can do is go investigate. I don't have any maps, so I won't be able to help you find Avalon industries, but if the company is as big as it sounds, it shouldn't be to hard to find."

"Good luck!" And with those final words, Romani ended the transmission.

———————————————————————————

It didn't take us long to find Avalon Industries. All we had to do was find a random person and ask for directions. The first few we asked didn't really know, and when we did find someone who knew, they gave us this look like the location of this place is common knowledge. Before long, we were know in front of the building that contained the company.

 Before long, we were know in front of the building that contained the company

(Couldn't think of or find anything better)

"Where do we even start?" Asked Mash. She was staring at the skyscraper that seemed to tower over everything. We were currently looking at the building from some sort of gardened area, with smaller buildings scattered throughout the property. "Well, I think it's time to begin our search." Said Artoria.

We soon split up. Master and Mash traveled together, while I and Artoria were with each other. The property that the building was located on was larger than we expected, and was apparently owned by the company as well. The smaller buildings that were on the property were mostly there for any visitors, consisting of various different entertainment facilities and some kind of restaurant. Fast food, I think? They even had a thing called a gift shop.

During our search through the buildings, Artoria seemed to be distant. She didn't even look at the food when we passed a restaurant of some kind! Now that I think about it, she's been so... lost since we arrived at this singularity.