My first sibling

A demon prince born in the underworld and the son of the most powerful demon whom he controls the demon clan. The young prince's name was Naruto. A boy who had unlimited potential to strive to be the most powerful demon.

__________________________

750 years later

No one's pov

Naruto has got back from a mission assigned by his father as he meets up with him in his throne room.

Naruto kneeled for a minute until his father says

"Stand up"

Naruto stood up facing the king himself

"Father I have eradicated the spies from the goddess race." Naruto told him"

"I am pleased ..... now go to the infirmary  and raise your younger brother."

This news surprised Naruto, he never thought he would get a sibling of his own.

Naruto soon left the throne room and as he got out he met with his teacher Kurayami.

"Young master Naruto..... what seems to be the rush? She asked

"I'm going to see my little brother Kurayami."

Naruto noticed her shocked expression as he knew what was going to happen as he then sighs.

The young master has a sibling! Kurayami cheered while hugging her student in excitement as Naruto had a poker face waiting for her to be done

"Are you done?" Naruto asked

Kurayami simple let her student go as she sweat dropped.

"Uhh so let us go see your little brother!" She said with a nervous smile

Naruto sighed, becuase he'll never understand his teacher's immaturity when she is literally 2000 years older than him.

Naruto and Kurayami went to the Infirmary and they see Chandler holding a child

And Naruto went to check the child chandler has in his arms.

Naruto had a blank expression when he first saw his sibling for the first time

"What's the name of this child?" Naruto asked looking at chandler.

"Uhh he doesn't have a name yet so we don't know what to call him" exclaimed chandler.

"Hmm...... well Meliodas sounds right is it?" Naruto asked.

"That's not a bad name." Kurayami replied

"Hmm I guess I'm raising this sun ball for a while" Naruto said in a bored expression

"Please be careful with him" chandler pleaded while spreaded tears of joy that his student is born.

"Hmm look Chandler as much as I want you to raise Meliodas, but orders are orders." Naruto told him as chandler had a dissapointing expression

"I understand Naruto-sama" chandler left the room leaving Naruto and Kurayami still inside.

Naruto took a deep look on his little brother once more.

Your gonna be a pain in the ass for a few years and I'll nake sure your a full fledged demon when I'm done with you...

(Aight I'm gonna do the next chapter soon or tommorow)