Tiger Shifter

Nala ^^^^^

Nala ^^^^^

———————————————

You are Reuben You are a zoo keeper who has one special big cat called nala who you mainly look after.

You spend as little time away from the zoo as possible, in fact if an animal is sick, then you stay in the hospital to look after it.

Nala is in heat right now and you have been told to not go into her cage. One night you where the only keeper around doing the big cats food, Nala being the last cat you feed, it was late when you got to her cage but you where confused when you got there, laying on Nalaa bed was a cute girl with oringe hair and tiger ears and tail. You took one look at her and knew she was a shifter and had no idea what to do."Nala?" You ask confused, she looks up at you and gives a big grin before jumping down from her perch.
Nala comes to you and as you sleep into her cage that's when you realise she's completely naked making you go hard. She rubs her body against yours before moving up and kissing you wile still rubbing her body agents you. You take her into your arms and begin to kiss her back. Then she starts to unbuckle your pants and gets to work on your cock.
You can't help but groan with pleasure as Nala takes you into her mouth. You feel her big cat teeth rip through your skin as she begins to suck on your cock. The feel of her fingers circling around your cock and the head of it pressing into her gums makes you feel like your ready to explode.
"I think I'm going to cum!" You say to her.She makes her movements faster as you moan loudly and shoot you cum down her throat, she moves off your dick after swolliwing your cum and kisses you passionately making you hard again as your hands find her boobs and start to play with them making her moan into the kiss . She uses her claws to rip off your clothes leaving you both naked on the floor her on top of you, she lines your cock with her pussy as she slowly insults it into her. Once all of you is inside her you hold her hips when she starts to bounce on you. You can feel her big cat hips moving against your cock as you stroke her back and tail.
You both climax at the same time and she looks down making you break the kiss while she cums down your cock. Your both panting but not finished as you slide out of her and flip her onto her back and slam into her with no worning making her scream with pleasure, she She grabs your back with her claws making you groan, you grab her wrists pinning them above her head and you fuck her harder.
You both cum a second time with her calling out your name, you flip her over and position her on all fours and pound into her from behind making her cum a third time. Nala glares up at you making you flinch and stop the action.
"I guess you'll do," She growls before letting out a yawn and laying down on her side.
You both collapse onto the pile of hay together.
"Good night," You sheepishly say as you pull her close and feel her hug you back.
You both drift off into a deep sleep.