Wolf (NSB seb)

This is Sebastian if you don't know the North Star boys 💜

(Tiger shifter has been sorted and the whole story is there now)

——————————————-
you're Alice you're 18 and a omega wherewolf and right now you're being chanced by a pack as you wonders into their terrortory your black wolf going as fast as she can but not fast enough. A grey wolf.
Pounced and tackled me to the ground knicking me unconscious.

When I woke up I was in a dungeon cell it's was cold and I was in my human form completely naked.
I had been chained to the wall. My arms were tied up and my feet were chained to the ground sores apart. I stood in silane for awhile looking around lost in my thoughts then I heated the sound of footsteps by the stairs, the most amazing smell folliwd the sound. " mate mate!!" My wolf howled in my head making me nurvous. One he appeared In the doorway he was only in a pair of shorts exposing his toned body to you. His eyes instantly licked on you and started to stalk towards you. He stood in front of you admiring your body making you slightly aroused.
"Who are you?"
He tilted his head slightly and spoke "My name is Sebastian ."
You felt your body spike in heat from his voice, his eyes, and the way he was acting.
"You can call me Seb for short" he said as he stepped closer still.
Seb gave you a sensual smirk and said " your mine now puppy and your not going anywhere."he growled and then
He came even closer and placed his hand on your thigh.
You kept eye contact with him as he might bed his hand up and down your thigh turning you on.
"Your my mate" he said as his other hand cupped your breast.
You felt your body go into overdrive, every nerve ending in your body were firing all at once.
He moved closer still so that his body was rubbing up against yours, you could feel his heat against you.
His hand had not left your breast squeezing it. Seb brings his face to the crock of your neck, your moving your head to give him more space, and starts to kiss and suck all over your neck, he slowly starts trailing down to your Brest then to your nipple sucking and swirling his tongue around it making you wet and moan. He did the same to the other nipple.
You were moaning and trying to move your arms but the shackles held them in place making seb smirk.
"Do you like that?" he asked you while he continued to suck and nip at your nipples.
You were unable to form words, you just kept lusting for him. He gets bored and continues trailing kisses down your belly to your groin.
You made a yelping sound of lust.
Seb stopped and looked at you with a raised eyebrow.
"...you want more?"
You nodded
"Then beg" He said.
You were a little bit shocked by his demand, but you also really wanted him to do more and beg seemed like the best way to get it. "Please seb I beg you" you wine as you wriggle in the chins trying to caus friction in your pussy. Seb growls in delight going down on his knees moving his face straight to your pussy and lapping at you with his tongue, sending shivers up your spine.
You let out a small squeal as Seb pushes his tongue as far as he can into you.
You feel your wolf clawing at your mind, begging to get out, but it seems that Sebastian is intent on driving you wild and you have the strong scent of his wolf in your nose.
Seb pulls back on his tongue and looks up at you panting.
"Tell me your willing to be mine by my mate" He says.
Your throat goes dry as you think about it, but you stutter out a yes.
"Good" He says looking up to you and going straight back to lapping up yoour juices .
He begins trailing kisses down your legs, and you let out a yelping sound as his tongue darts out and licks at you inner thigh. He begins to nip and tease following the path that he just laid out for you.
Your breathing becomes rapid and shallow as you try to control your lust as he continues to send ripples of pleasure through you.
He gets bored again and goes back to you pussy as he licks up and down it once again going deep this time with his tongue.
You let out a small yelp as his tongue begins flicking your clit sending you over the edge. You cum all over the place as you orgasm making a mess of Sebastian's shorts.
He continues to lick you clean after you orgasm. He goes up to your face and starts kissing you .
You're still panting and your body is drenched in sweat when he finally breaks the kiss.
"I want more of you mate." He says looking at you in the eye.
"As do I"
You say, with no hesitation he takes off the chains around your anckles leaving your arms still chained. He takes off his shorts exposing his large dick, picking you up making your wrap your legs around his waist, he puts his hands on your ass squeezing them a little holding you up against his erection.
He enters you and you groan in pleasure. At the same time you start to flex your muscles making Seb tighten his grip. You rock against him causing him to thrust harder and faster wanting to get you off.
"Yes Alpha" You whisper in his ear.
He drives you hard and fast until you feel yourself reaching your limit, then he holds you tightly and drives you even deeper until you're ready to collapse.
He pulls out and drives, wile still thrusting he undise the chins on your wrist then carries you to a bed in the corner of the room.
He lays you down and pins you to the bed while staring into your eyes rocking his hips slowly inside you.
"Yes Alpha"
You pant as he begins to move faster and faster building up momentum. Your wolf is howling with lust and your body is on fire. You can feel your heat rising as his moves build up faster and faster. Your own wolf is howling in response to the mate bond strengthening. " please Alpha, mark me" you beg .
He smirks and presses his forehead against yours as he drives you harder and harder, marking you as his and you as his mate.
With one last thrust his teeth sink into your neck claiming you forever as his, cuming deep inside you. He falls next to you bringing you closer as he hugs you from behind as you both fall asleep him not taking his duck out of you.