Demon summoning

You areOlivia a 20 year old, bored at 3AM so you decide to Summon a demon.
You head over to your bookshelf and randomly grab a book, reading the first page. The demon summoning section. You glance over the page and see a picture of a grumpy looking magician. This looks like the kind of guy who has been burned by the occult before.
Still you feel compelled to try, and so you summon the demon
It appears in the form of a tall, dark, man who looked slightly pissy, which makes you giggle. "I am selca and your gunna regret summoning me" he gruffly said walking closer to your frozen frame. He seemed to sense your shock and laughed slightly. "I can assure you I can break this spell with my mere presence" he continued walking closer to you.as you started walking back as he moved closer to you untill you were backed into a corner. "Do you know who I am, you little mortal?" he asked. You shook your head quickly and mumbled some sort of apology. "I am Lucifer" he said calmly. "I am the King of all demons and your going to show me in about 3 seconds unless you tell me how this works". He was calm but his voice carried a threat." I'm really sorry sir I just wanted a demon to be friends with" he chuckled moving his head to your neck kissing it slightly humming "well arnt you cute and obidient" he growled sending a shiver down your spine. He Slowly leaned close to you catching you soft lips with his and his hand rests softly on the back of your head, you instantly melt into his touch feeling safe and relaxed with him. The feeling is mutual as he kisses back.
He starts moving his lips down the side of your face kissing softly and goes down to your neck kissing and sucking leaving his mark for all to see.

He picks you up pining you agents the wall, you wrap your legs around his waist as he supports you up by your ass massaging it softly making you moan. He Moves his head away from your neck and by using one hand lifts your shirt off and your bra letting your boobs bounce out of their cage. You feel his mouth on your left nipple as he sucks gently making your nipple get hard. He moves his mouth to your right nipple and does the same thing making your right nipple get hard.
He lifts his head up and looks into your eyes. He gives you a peck on the cheek and carries you to your bed softly placing you on your back, he instantly starts kissing you again, this time on the lips. He opens his mouth and runs his tongue along your bottom lip as he kisses you. He moves down to your neck and licks and kisses along your collar bone.
He stops and places his hands on your hips and moves you closer to him. He tilts his head and deepens the kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He tastes sweet and you feel your heart flutter. The kiss deepens and you start to feel your knees weaken and the world around you blur. You can't pull away and continue to melt into his embrace.
He starts moving his hands up and down your body slowly as he kisses you more and more. He starts kissing down your chest and you feel your excitement rapidly increase. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and part your legs as he gets lower down your body, he stops and stares deeply into your eyes. "Do you trust me little one?" he asked. You stare back into his eyes unsure.
He kisses you lightly on the lips " yes" you moan into his mouth. Waiting no more then a second he takes of your shorts and panties leaving you completely naked, you wine and tug at his ripped jeans. He chuckles "ok little one" he said as he takes off the rest of his clothes exposing his toned tattooed body. He climbed on the bed his face going to your pussy and runs his tongue along your lips. He starts to bob his head up and down on you making you groan and arch your back. He uses his hands to stroke and squeeze your butt as you melt further into him. Your heart pounds and you become dizzy as you come.
"Awww...that was too short" he says disappointed. He looks to the sky then back to you. "Can I?" he asks pointing to your pussy. You look to the sky then nod vigorously. "Good girl" he says nuzzling his face against yours.
He moves his hands back to your hips and grips you as he enters you. He slides in easily and his size comfortable for you. You wrap your arms around his back and dig your nails into his flesh as you come to a climax again.
"Damn it" he growls out, "I need to taste you" he says and so he begins a slow seductive dance. He licks and laps at your neck and chest till he gets to your nipples. He takes them in his mouth and sucks hard one then the other making your nipples get hard and erect. He swirls his tongue around them till they're very hard and throbbing. He looks up and meets your eyes and you see pure lust in them. He bites down gently making you gasp and let go of his back to clutch his shoulders.
"Good girl" he whispers to you. He continues to lap at your nipples till you're begging him to stop and are arching your back trying to bring him closer to you. You feel his teeth against your skin but it's not painful and makes you feel aroused. He circles his tongue around your nipples making them budge and tighten. He does this several times and then moves down to your pussy. He licks and kisses all around your opening and then starts to lick up and down, never penetrating.
You're about to protest when you feel something wiggle and your juices run down his chin. He looks up and grins at you and says "I think I've found your G-spot" and then licks up your juices off his chin.
He starts to suck and stroke up and down making you come again. You let out a soft mewling sound. You're beyond words when he finally hits your C-spot and you're ready to go over the edge. He gives you the perfect stroke and you come over and over again.
He moves up your body and lays by your head. "I want to taste you again""Please just fuck me daddy" once you said that the demon in him came out as he pushes into you hard and starts thrusting. His eyes roll back in his head as he looks deep into your soul.
You place your hands on his hips and thrust back. His eyes roll back in his head as you feel his grow bigger inside you.
"Yes..." he growls out as his hands cup your face. He kisses you open mouthed and hard as his tongue enters your mouth and meets with your own. Your head thrashes back and forth as you and him kiss. It doesn't take long before he starts pulling back and hunching forward. His cock is now throbbing inside you as he starts to move. Each time he pushes into you it feels so good and you come to enjoy it.
Once he's all the way in you've already begun to rock back and forth. His hands grip your hips and massages your skin as he begins to thrust. Your mouth goes dry as you both come down onto each other. You keep your eyes closed and focus on each sensation.
You're still joined together as you both come down and his seed fills you and you come down just as much. He pulls out of you and lays next to you out of breath " you ok little one" he asks consurned you hum and cuddle into his chest slowly falling asleep with a kiss on your forehead.