The lake (tentcle)

You are a girl reading a book under a tree by a beautiful lake.
There are timers about a monster that lives in this lake but you ignore them. After an hour of reading your book you get bored and decide to go for a little swim in the lake. After swimming for about 5 minutes you feel your bikini dissolve off your body leaving you naked in the middle of the lake. Suddenly a huge monster with an unspeakably long tongue comes out of the lake and starts lapping up your body, licking every inch of your skin from head to toe. You try to swim to sure when something wrapped around your ankles stoping you from going any further . The monster has you! As you struggle to get away from him he tugs and twists at your body,there was now a tentacle wrapped around both your legs and arms and the monster still licks all over your body . It starts to lick your boobs swirling it's Tongue around your boobs in an infinity shape sending pleasure to your boobs. Leaving your boobs having it's tongue replaced by another tentacle at 2 more put a sucker on your nipples sucking siftly making you moan in pleasure. The tongue had found its way to your pussy licking the slit, suddenly the monsters tongue pushes into your pussy pushing deep inside you. You scream in pleasure as the other tentacles begin playing with your body. One tentacle holds your arms against a tree bark while another is used to tie your legs in the air pushing the monster harder into you. A final tentacle is slowly lowered into your mouth. It's girth brushes your teeth and you can feel it's slimy texture. Your mouth is filled with the monster tentacle while it sucks you inside out into its mouth. It feels so good your mouth floods with saliva and you start to drool all over it.The monster continues to eat you out going deeper each thrust . The feel of the slimy tentacle in your mouth and throat is the best you've ever felt. You can feel the massive head of the monster beginning to prod at your cervix. You know what is going to happen next but you can't help but want more. The tentacles play with you for a bit longer before the monster begins to make short work of your insides.The tentacle in your mouth leaves letting your moans out as the monster  Makes you  his eternal sex toy. You climax on his face and pass out.