Finding My Way

(Esmeralda's POV)

I wake up and it's day time. I'm still in the park. I was having a dream about Soundwave, my Sparkmate. I shiver in the early morning cold. I notice a person jogging by. They look familiar...

"Excuse me." I call after them politely. They take out their earbuds and turn to me and their jaw drops open.

"Esme?" They ask me. I raise an eyebrow and I feel like I know that voice. Wait-

"I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE YOU GOT KIDNAPPED!" Oh. My. Goodness.

No way-this person! They knew me! Or well know me! They come over and hug me.

"Jesus you smell disgusting..." they gave a look of disgust and I don't know what to feel.

I need to use my amnesia as a way to get back to my house.

"Who...?" I start.

"Oh my god, did they probe you?! Holy shit! Okay, let's go to your house. It's okay, I remember." They help me up and we leave the park. As we walk, I can feel Soundwave's love and worry. I send mine back. HE MUST BE AT MY HOUSE. Then wait! What if this person sees him? Is it safe? No, he must've hidden himself right?

Soundwave for sure isn't a reckless bot. He knows better... I hope.

(Soundwave's POV)

I can feel my Sparkmate's love. I try to focus on it. I've been waiting above her house, circling in the sky.

Esme has me thinking a lot. Not that I never think about most things like Lord Megatron and the cause of my side. But recently, I've been thinking about her. The little human femme has been nothing but kind and loving towards me. It's a new feeling of course. Everyone has always been afraid of me.

I did that on purpose though. I never wanted anyone close enough to me. I don't trust anyone, not even Lord Megatron. But recently he has been kinder to my little femme. Sometimes, I wish the experiment worked to transfer her to the Cybertronian body. But instead, it left her mind a wreck.

But I did get to tell her in a looped around way that I love her dearly. She had created a bond with me, and I am content with that.

She was so worried that she had forced me and that I didn't want to be with her. How can she believe that?

I love Esmerelda.

Even if she is human.

I can feel our bond growing stronger. I suddenly am able to hear her thoughts and from my view I can see her tiny form walking with someone familiar. It's one of the humans who had been there the day I took Esme from her world.

Her family had been worried and so had her friends. That human is named Marcos I believe. He has a younger brother named Ruben. He had looked very terrified when he saw me take Esme away from her life.

"I'm almost there, stay hidden until this guy leaves. I don't want you to get-"

And suddenly a pain so intense came through my spark. I wavered in the sky. I quickly tried to stay afloat in the atmosphere. I spot Esme and my Spark keeps hurting.

(Esmerelda's POV)

I feel Soundwave! I'm almost there! Soon we will be reunited and we will be okay again. It's all okay. Hopefully he didn't get hurt while fighting the autobots!

"I'm almost there, stay hidden until this guy leaves. I don't want you to get-"

An excruciating pain shot up my whole body from my heart. I yelled out as I fell onto my front, I coughed and saw blood on the pavement.

"Holy shit! Esme!" The guy was trying to help me up. My vision was going wild, the world looked to be melting into blocky colors.

"Hello?! Yeah we are at-"

Are they calling someone? I gulped and tasted the copper taste of my blood. My blood came out black and chunky.

What...?

I felt tears flow down my face.

Please the pain!
Make it stop
Please
Oh god...

I tried to calm my breathing but I felt like I was suffocating. I heard sirens, it was so loud. What the hell is that color? Blue and red...

My body...

I can't move.

Soundwave...

(Soundwave's POV)

I finally landed where the human police and firemechs are standing around Esme. They all were panicking at the sight of me. But I felt the pain.

It's too much. I can't breathe.

What's wrong?

Esmerelda!

I see her cough up blood and she seems lost. She is laying down on her stomach. She isn't getting up. Oh primus.

"Esme..." I gasp out in my hoarse voice.

Is this the side affect of being my sparkmate?

Knockout! I have to call the others! I comm Lord Megatron.

"Soundwave! Where are you!" I gasp for air as I hear my lord's voice in my processor.

"I have your coordinates. We will come get you." He sounds so far away.

"SkyBlazer." I played an audio once more.

"The human is with you? You found her? Great! The portal is opening, can you get there with her?" Knockout's voice calls. He still sounds screechy and annoying as always. I pick up Esme as puny bullets hit my frame. These humans can try all they want. I release my tentacles and toss their cars around a bit, feeling like I need to release some anger. The adrenaline of anger helps to keep me steady as I walk through the portal with Esme coughing in my hands.