REWRITE!

Hello Everyone who reads this story!

I'll begin by saying that I know it's been a while since I've started writing this and since I've updated it. But! Good news! I am going to rewrite the whole thing!

Or at least I hope it's good news to you guys who enjoy the story.

I do apologize sincerely for being such a terrible poster when it comes to updating this story. But I'll keep the past chapters and just rewrite it from now forward.

The next chapter will be officially chapter 1 of the rewrite. This is still a TFP Soundwave X OC story. The vibe of the story might change to be something more serious and kind of toxic but also sweet and slightly bitter. A more mature outlook, in my opinion. But anyways, I hope you all enjoy the rewrite. And as I've said, I'll keep the previous story, just so you guys can still enjoy it if you want to go through that short lived story once again.

I'll try to do better with posting chapters. Maybe I'll set a schedule, and I'll try to keep to it.

But no promises. I just gave birth to my son, Mercury, so I might not be able to update as soon as I'd like but I'll try to keep each update within a month of each other or less.

I appreciate all your support and I hope you all have a nice day or night!

Sincerely,
V01d