⚜️One⚜️

___________________

Chapter One
___________________

BEEEP. BEEEP. BEEEP.

A loud alarm went ringing throughout a large lofted apartment. The time was currently 4:00 am on a Monday morning, in NewYork City. And the sun was barely even peaking through the buildings skyline.

BEEEP. BEEEP. BEEEP.

The big open lofted area had little to no sunlight shining through the big curtain covered windows. In the far right corner of the room, a big king sized bed was seen with a bunch of pillows and blankets covering it. But along with the huge pile of blankets and pillows, a big and beautiful light colored Australian Shepherd was also occupying the bed space.

BEEEP. BEEEP. BEEEP.

A hand shot out of the covers and then started to fumble with trying to find the alarm clock.

BEEEP. BEE---

The hand found the alarm before it could go off one more time. And after basically hitting it off the night stand, the hand relaxed for a moment. But that moment was short lived once the wight of the dog was off the bed, and now full of excitement. The woman groaned before slowly emerging from the covers. She was around 5' foot, nice sized almost D's, and a curvy hourglass body. She had hair that reached her waist line in the color of dark chocolate, but had weirdly enough natural light blonde streaks at the top of her head. It shaped both sides of her face nicely, and went perfectly with her icy blueish green eyes. The woman had to of been in her early 20's from how young looking she was.

The beautiful woman walked towards one of the large covered windows and opened the curtain. Light quickly filled the room, illuminating the women's beauty along with the rooms coziness. The apartment was a modern take on a industrial farm house. With large windows covering most of the walls, showing off her penthouse view of Central Park, and even a slight view of the Avengers Tower.

She walked down the stairs, with her dog close on her heals, and went into the luxurious bathroom to grab a black robe that hung on the wall, and then walked out of it. The woman walked to the front door of her apartment and grabbed the leash for her baby and once it was on they left the wonderful penthouse. Seeing as they lived on the top floor it took the elevator some time to reach the ground floor. The door boy was on time as always with his 'good morning madam' as she walked out of the building and to the right were the outside area was. Though the young woman was not dressed in any fancy clothing, but you could tell by just the way she carried herself that she was wealthy. But not that 'I'm better then you' look, it was more of a 'I am powerful' type of look. One in which that anyone would admire a person for.

"Hades, are you done?" The velvety and soft voice of the tired woman asked her dog. The Australian Shepherd responded in a way by walking towards the entrance of the building. Taking that as an answer the woman follow suit. But the still sleepy woman wasn't paying attention, and bumped into a strong figure. "Fuck!" To her it felt as if she hit a brick wall or something, so when she looked up she wasn't exactly expecting to see a 6 foot blond man in front of her. Her face immediately was beet red. "Omg, I am so so sorry." She stammered as she took a step back, which the man also did. Natalie also got a good look of the man now, along with the four others that seemed to be with him.

"It's ok, don't worry about it." The darker skinned man said. He looked around his late 30's. He was nicely built, just like the other man and woman that were there, minus the one she bummed into. They all seemed to be looking at her in almost interest.