Shroud comes over! // Chapter 1

3rd person

BLOOD WARNING-

Baby Micheal sits in his room, playing with his pet chicken. Micheal loves his chicken, and the chicken loves him back, they're best friends-but not more than Micheal and shroud. Micheal and shroud are BFFS. They are honestly the cutest.

Meanwhile, downstairs Ranboo and tubbo stand talking in the living room. They usually just talk about the lore or about Micheal. Then before they knew it, someone knocked on the door. Tubbo & Ranboo both went to see who was knocking, to their surprise it was Tommy and shroud.

"Hey tubs and boo," Tommy exclaimed. Tubbo smiled, "Hey toms, what's up?" Tommy looks down at shroud. "Well my little buddy here, wouldn't stop bragging on how much he wants to visit big mike."
Ranboo and tubbo both laughed. "Hmp!" Shroud mumbled.

Ranboo cleared his throat, "Well Micheal is upstairs in his roo-" Before Ranboo could finished, shroud dashed upstairs into Micheal's room. "Are you staying?" Tubbo asked tommy. "Oh- no I'm gonna go meet with Wilbur." Tubbo and Ranboo both nodded and the trio said they're byes.

Meanwhile, shroud runs into Micheals room and hugged him. Micheal hugged back. "Hey shroud!" Micheal greeted while they were letting lose of the hug. "Hello Micheal!" Shroud greeted back.

Shroud eyed the area, then his eyes stopped on Micheals chicken. "Is this Oscar?!" (I made up the name.) shroud questioned with shock. Micheal nodded and his smiled. "Wanna play hide and seek, shroud?" Shroud looked at Micheal, "Yeah!" Shroud replied.

After about an hour of hide and seek with a little bit of tag, the two kids got called downstairs for lunch. They quickly went downstairs, sitting next to each other on the dining table. Ranboo smiled, "you guys will be having a Sandwich and an apple, does that sound good?" Shroud and Micheal both nodded.

"Can I have a PB&J?" Shroud asked, tubbo nodded. "Ooo can I also have a PB&J one?" Micheal also asked. Tubbo sighed and nodded again. After 5 minutes, They were given they're sandwiches and they're apples. They munched down pretty quickly then ran back to Micheals room.

Once they got to Micheals room they sat down and played with Micheals chicken. Shroud looks at Micheal. "Hey Micheal?" Shroud said in a question voice. Micheal looked at shroud as well, "yeah?" Micheal answered. "Do you think we'll be friends forever?" Shroud asked, sounding a little nervous. Micheal didn't hesitate when he answered. "Yes. I'm sure we will!" Shroud smiled, Micheal returned the smile.

Oh how they were desperate to be friends forever, Little did they know things can change. (Go check that book out if ya want! "Things can change.")

Not too long after, they heard a scream coming down stairs. They ran down stairs shocked at the sudden surprise that was waiting downstairs. Tubbo was bleeding all the from his head to his feet. Micheal started to scream in tears, shroud looked around the room, looking for Ranboo to be nowhere in sight. But there was for sure water spillings in a lot of places.

They soon felt the realization of door open, filling the house with cold air. Their was a trial at the door in blood. Shroud started to shiver and felt not only their presence but someone else's presence.

Micheal was leaning against bee, with eyes as watery as a fountain. Shroud grabbed Micheal by the wrist leading him upstairs into micheals room. Shroud shut the door and locked it. Shroud had this feeling.. they weren't alone in this house.. He knew tubbo was downstairs unconscious but he still felt a different persons presence that isn't Ranboo's either.

Micheal hugged shroud, tears going onto shroud as they hugged. Shroud comforted Micheal as best as he could. Unexpectedly, their was a loud banging on micheals door. They jumped in fear, they knew that someone was there. They quickly had hide, cause they had a feeling the door wasn't gonna shelter them for long.

Shroud then got an idea, he looked over to the window and opened it. He looked at what surrounded the outside. He saw a ladder, if they were lucky enough they might can escape the horror on the other side of the door. Shroud have a hand motion signaling to come over, Micheal looked out the window and saw the ladder.

Micheal quickly understood and carefully tried to climb down to the ladder. After Micheal safely got down, it was finally time for shroud to get down. But before he knew it, the door swung open, broken. He looked back at the door and saw a man with an axe. He didn't thought for what his actions did to him next, he just jumped down without knowing if he'll fall.

But before he jumped he quickly closed the window THEN jumped down. Micheal saw him and jumping down then quickly ran over to catch him. Micheal successfully caught shroud, with a sigh of relief. They didn't know the terror of the guy in now micheals room, they just knew they needed to get help.

(End of chapter 1)

————————————————

AAAAA I FINALLY GOT THIS DONE! I am also incredibly amazed that I managed to get to 800+ words with this chapter being said.

Tysm for reading this- if anyone ever read this. I know this story won't blow up in 2021 but still!

Let me know what you thought for this chapter, hopefully it's good thoughts. And if you notice any mistakes or things I should get better at in this story, please please tell me. I will not get offended, it just notes I need to become a professional writer.

OH AND BEFORE I END THIS SHORT MESSAGE- the story "Things can change" Will probably only be our after two or 3 chapters of this story! I incredibly apologize. BYE NOW SEE YA IN CHAPTER 2!