Getting help // Chapter 2

Micheals POV

UHH BAD DREAM WARNING?—

We started walking along the snow, of snowchester. Not knowing how far we'll get or where we go. We just need to stay far away from my home. Freezing. I thought to myself. I never gotten used to the cold in snowchester yet. Me and shroud stayed close together, not wanting to get lost. "Can we perhaps try to find my dad?" Shroud asks me.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Bee kept telling me your dad doesn't really stay in one place." I replied back to him. He took out a deep sigh, his breath makes smoke in the cold smooth air. "Your right, and it was a long walk to get from where me and my dad was to yours." I nodded briefly, making sure I assure him I acknowledged those words.

After about 20 minutes, we were met to plain grass. We were relieved that we were no longer  in the cold, but still sad we found no one. We tend to look back to check if that man was following us or not. I had a gut feeling that that man wasn't necessarily a good guy.

After 5 minutes has passed, we were meant to Tommy's 'cabin'. Shroud knocked on the door. "Who's house are we at?" I asked him. He simply stated, "my dads,". I nodded. I wasn't sure if what he said was true, I just hoped help was needed for us small, unarmed, young kids.

After 2 minutes, the door opened with a greeting from Tommy who sounded surprised. "Hello dad." Shroud said, "hello uncle Tommy!" I said to him. "What are you two little men doing here?" He asked.
"W-well.." I started to say while stuttering uncontrollably. Shroud answered for me instead.

"Me and Micheal were in his room playing, till suddenly we heard a scream downstairs and quickly ran down. Tubbo was lying unconscious on the ground, blood all over him. We also noticed water spillings everywhere. There was also blood leading a trail from the front door to outside. I the got this feeling we weren't alone and were being watched so I grabbed Micheal and we headed up stairs. I locked the door behind us, seemingly who ever was in the house with us followed us to Michaels room and was banging on the door. We opened the window to be founded by a ladder and climbed down. But before I headed down I got a quick glance of the guy who broke in before I jumped down."

Tommy remained silent for a minute. "How long did it took you two to get here?" He asked, in a thinking position. "I think like 25 minutes..?" I said uncertained. Tommy nodded and leaded us inside and closed the door. "What did the man looked like?" Tommy asked us. Shroud answered his question. "He looked mean, mysterious greenish I think?" Tommy looked at us in a shocked matter and a surprised one. He looked like he was getting worried.

He started to mumble then he called Wilbur, and Phil. They came over sooner then expected after hearing what had happened. Phil said that uncle techno will investigate the house and find out what had happened. Me and shroud wanted to know what was going on, but we knew we wouldn't get told. But we had a bad idea of what was going on.

Me and shroud stayed with Tommy for the time being. I really was missing my parents. I love my parents so much, that it hurts to see one missing and one passed out bleeding. How a horrible sight.

I thought about what was gonna happen, and trust me, they weren't good thoughts. I thought that my parents were never gonna come back or.. that evil guy will come back and haunt us. I wasn't liking this...

Shroud saw it in my eyes and hugged me, I hugged him back. I then realized I left my chicken back in my room and started to cry. "Why are you crying again, micheal?" I looked to the ground. "I r-realized I forgot Oscar-r..." Shroud shot me a surprised look.  He looked as sad as me.

Me and shroud talked and played for 2 hours in Tommy's house. We mostly talked about who was taller, smarter, least-clumsy and best looking. We also played tag, hide & seek, and uno.

Tommy informed us that he made some steak. He handed us the steak even though I got a little offended. We ate then got ready to take a restful sleep. Me and shroud slept on the couch while Tommy slept on a twin bed.

I was so scared that I'd have nightmares about my parents or the evil dude. But I just tried to brush it off and eventually fell asleep.

(Hours later)

I was dreaming... I knew. I looked up to the night sky staring me down like I was toy waiting to be played with. I checked my surroundings and realized I was in the woods. I heard noises from left to right, to my left I say my parents dead on the ground, with enough life to scream. On the right side I saw the evil guy, more clearly this time. He wore a mask with a smile, a green hoodie and some jeans. He was also wearing netherwrite armor. He also had a axe in his hand, he was laughing psychopathically.

The evil guy looked at me and lunged toward me. I ran as fast as I could running through the forest. I heard sticks break beneath my feet, I heard the sound of owls howling and worst of all... the evil guys footsteps. Without realizing, I tripped on a tree stump. When I got up I turned around and then SLASH.

I woke up in a heart beat. My heart was beating fast, I was sweating. That felt soo... real.... I thought to myself. I let out deep sigh. And then I turned to look at shroud, he looked like he was half asleep. "Shroud??" I asked him. Shroud just sound, "Why are you sweating and sounding like you came running from something??" He questioned me back.

"Er.. I had a bad dream..." I pleaded. shroud came over and hugged me. "Wanna tell me about it? In the morning of course." I laughed slightly, "yeah, I will."
Shroud smiled, I smiled too.

(THE END)

——————————————

WOW- 1000+ words?! Holy cow! I didn't expect I would even write for 1000+ words! Well I hoped you enjoyed chapter 2, a lot seems to be going on as you can tell.

But don't you dare worry! After this adventure is done, their will be some probably late Christmas fluff. But I have a question... what do you think of my angst??? Is it interesting?? This is actually my first ever time writing about angst. But I hoped you enjoyed! See ya on chapter 3!