Controlled // Chapter 3

Ranboo's POV

I wake up, surrounded in pure darkness. The only thing I remember is being kidnapped by an unkownn fellow, err what did he look like? He had uh.... Green hoodie, yeah. He had ripped black or brown jeans? He wore a mask.... WAIT DREAM?!

I hate that guy. I wonder what he wants from me. I readjust my eyes and carefully looking around once again. I seem to be lying in a 'prison'. I suddenly feel a tight pain tugging on my arms, I look to them in totall shock.

My arms were chained to a wall! Wait.. Micheal and tubbo! I left them all alone, wait!! That guy killed tubbo.... I just wanna kill dream now!!! That guy is now on my last nerve. But wait, he said something about, uhm... what was it... THINK RANBOO THINK!

Oh about micheal! What did he want with Micheal though? He said something revolving with techno. Wait what does techno have to do with this? I shake my head in awe.

I then start to hear something.. footsteps coming closer.. if it's dream, I would hope he would be sorry!

The unknown guy comes into the cell, axe in hand. He had a mask on, check. Green hoodie, check. Exactly the same person as dream. I look to him in disgust.

He came in and just laughed like a boiling tea pot. "Well if it isn't Ranboo facing me defenseless, who am I kidding? You were always defenseless and weak!"

I rolled my eyes in anger. "Why did you kill tubbo?" I yelled. He looked at me with a grin, and spoke. "Oh, he's not dead. He's unconscious more the less. Such a shame I couldn't possibly grab those two little kiddos."

My eyebrows then furrowed, my frown turned to showing my sharp teeth and my eyes were staring deep into his heartless soul with anger flowing through my Enderman veins.

"Don't you dare touch them!" Dream just rolled his eyes, "I didn't even touch them, yet." That 'yet' makes me wanna hurl.

*mad endermen noises* "What the hell do you want anyways?!" I growled like a tiger. "You'll see," Dream snapped his fingers for some strange reason, but wait I feel different...

-END OF RANBOO'S POV-

Shrouds POV

The sun shines right on me and I start to wake up. "Agh." My eyes start to hurt from the sunrise. I opened my eyes to be met with Michael sitting in front of me giggling, "what's so funny?" I asked tired.

"What's funny is that your being annoyed by the sun! Haha." He replied laughing. I looked around seeing dad crafting stuff, "mourning dad!" My dad looked behind him shocked.

"Oh hey shroud, you little rascal!" He starts to laugh and I joined in on the laughing as well. Micheal cleared his voice, "Uncle Tommy do you know exactly what happened to papa and dada?" He asked. My dad looked at the ground, "uh sorry big mike, But I'm not quite sure exactly what had happened to them..."

My dad had stuttered while saying that, I don't really know why though. "Oh," Micheal spoke with sadness risen in his voice. "But I promise kid, me, Philza and techno will find out." My dad assured him. Micheal nodded sadly.

"Hey dad can me and Michael go out into the field and play?" I asked my dad Tommy. "Yeah sure buddy, but I'll be out there too ya know because everyone would be hunting you guys down if I'm not there!" He said with confidence.

"Okay!" Micheal said happily, and am happy too. We head outside and into the field where me and Michael started to run after each other. My dad just chuckled while watching.

Ya know my dad can be not full of swear words sometimes and right now he's that. Me and Michael both play for around 2 hours before it started to get dark. "I think it's about time we head back inside and have some food." My dad announced. Me and Micheal both nod and raced back into the house with my dad behind us.

Before we knew it, it was midnight and me and Micheal was getting ready to hit the hay to sleep. "Can you tell us a story, uncle Tommy?"
Micheal asked my dad. "Hmm okay." My dad cleared his throat. "Once upon a time there was a guy named Tommy and he was with his pals Tubbo and Wilbur, they ruled the land of l'manberg."

After he told that tale, we quickly drifted off to sleep restfully. My dad chuckled and went to go sleep on a Minecraft bed.

-Back to Ranboo's POV-

"Now Go find those kids and Tommy." Dream demanded. "Yessir." I quickly replied. I for sure looked different, my eyes were darker and were purple, I had no emotions and I looked emotionless and sorta controlled and in my own thoughts.

(This is a cool ass photo, credit to who made it)

I was "unchained" so I just slid out the room and into the "real" world. I began to teleport to random places looking for my targets.

I did this 4 hours straight, then suddenly I passed out unexpectedly. I woke up only to see myself in a different area, "Snow Chester". My memories then started pouring back into me of what happened the day before. I panicked and then restrained myself.

I wondered if tubbo is still lying unconscious. I feel so bad that I couldn't save him.. I also wonder if the kids are safe. If they're not there, then it's safe to say that I shouldn't go after them. Micheal and shroud are smart kids, I know it.

But if dream lays a flipping finger on them it would be my fault. I'm being controlled but I don't know how to save myself. I feel so many emotions at one time, oh no my head is starting to ache.... *passes out*

THE END

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I will be making another chapter very soon! I also have gotten heavenly inspired by someone to uhh who does different uses with chatting which I my start to do- credit to iiWinter_mae for the inspiration I received from them- hahaaaaaaaaaaaa