6.

Two months had flown by like a breeze and Somang couldn't grasp the moments and keep up. She felt genuinely happy about this marriage for once, ever since she had gotten the news when she was sixteen. She and Woozi had been meeting up almost everyday and they got along quite well. He wasn't such a bad person as she had painted him out to be at first. She found that they had more or less the same likes and dislikes. She was happy and thought that this was a new start.

Today, she was heading for her last dress fitting after altercations had been made to it, last time. Her wedding was in a week's time and so she had called up her friend, San. She wanted to get in touch with him one last time before the wedding and invite him. She had already spoke to Woozi about it which he agreed.

Arriving at her destination, Somang spotted San waiting for her outside the dress shop. She giggles before excitedly hugging him, squeezing as tight as she could.

"How's everything going so far? How's college life? You just started this week, haven't you?" Somang bombarded San with numerous questions.

San smiled, happy to see her bubbly side. "My timetable is a bit hectic but I'll get used to it since I'm only doing it part time. Going to take over the family business, remember?"

Somang smugly smiled. "I see that my San is gonna be one of those kdrama Chaebols, huh?"

San swatted the air in laughter as they entered the shop for her last fitting. They chatted happily about their future, laughs escaping here and there along with the sound of San snorting at some of her remarks.

"You know, San... I think I'm happy and Woozi is such a charming person. Way different than what I had originally prepared myself to expect." She stated, smiling to herself.

San felt relief burst through his chest. "I'm really happy for you, truly. I can't wait to see you at the wedding, that's for sure."

Somang raised a quizzical eyebrow. "Hmm. And are you bringing a date?"

San laughed and kept the grin on his face. "Does my little brother count?"

"No," She said sternly, narrowing her eyes comically.

The two carried on to joke around until an assistant called her to finally help put the dress on. After a few minutes, she walked out of the fitting room and came to stand in front of him. San's jaw dropped down at the sight of Somang and she couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

"You should close your mouth before a bug flies in." She commented, flattening her palms against the dress.

He continued to look her up and down while she stood there in a beautiful white gown with purple roses and a black lace top. Long purple laced sleeves traveled down the length of her arm while the bottom of the dress flowed into a ball dress. The veil had a mixture of purple and white with little roses on the tiara.

San chuckled, taking her in. "You really do love your purple, huh, Somang?"

"It's my favourite colour, besides the wedding theme is purple, black and white." Somang responded, twirling and gazing at herself in the floor length mirror.

"You look gorgeous in it, Somang." San commented, earning a precious smile of the soon-to-be bride.

After she had removed the dress, they both went out for lunch and continued to catch up on things. San had a heavy heart, knowing very well that this might be the last time that he sees her. Even if Woozi seems like a nice person, no man would want another man with his wife.

Even though he wasn't just a man, he was a demon and he knew for a fact that Woozi was a sorcerer. He belonged to the dark elf race which San had found out a month prior. Trying to keep Somang out of the mythical world, he didn't want to tell her about it but did make an oath to keep a closer eye on her.

On the day of the wedding, everything had went as expected and San kept admiring Somang in that dress and beautiful backdrop of purple, white and black. Woozi had kind of figured out that San was a demon but didn't know he was Satan himself.

Woozi had walked up to San during the after party. "From one mythical creature to another, I will respect you and leave you alone. But only if you stay away from Somang."

San had just looked at Woozi, blankly and replied. "As long as you keep her happy, I have no problem with you."

And he walked away, not wanting to spend another second in the sorcerer's presence.

------------------------

Somang was so confused about her emotions, was she happy or sad? Or both? Yes, Woozi did take care of her but in the two weeks of their honeymoon, she barely saw him. Because it wasn't only a honeymoon for Woozi but also a business trip for him and he was constantly busy. Somang refused to overthink about it.

She was just nervous about starting her new life with her newly wed husband, moving out of their parent's home and into their new one where a new life awaited.

Hello fellow Dragons
Don't be a silent reader
Show some love, vote and comment

Big shout out to my lovely
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

wineisredder for helping me with this story