10.

Special update for my lovely inky_jin

The scent of antiseptic was thick in the air and the first thing that Somang had took notice of as she woke up from her month long coma. She glances at the white ceiling of the hospital room, her drips and machine on her left before finally landing on the dark haired man who sat besides her. His head was bent low but due to his long bangs, she wasn't able to make out who he was.

Who could it even be?

Somang felt a scattering headache appear at such a sentence, earning her to wince and groan. This gained San's attention as his ears perked up at her whimper. He gazed at Somang with a soft expression, leaning close to her before whispering,

"Somang... Are you okay?" San began hesitantly, reaching out to brush a few strands of hair from her forehead. "What do you remember?"

Somang stared at San blankly, for a good full minute before she felt herself get bombarded by a wave of memories that surged through her. Somang's lips quivered at the remembrance of how she had gotten in this situation at the hospital.

She smiled at San gently and raised a fragile hand to cup the side of his face. "I'm so sorry I scared and let you down. While I was unconscious, I... I heard everything you said- San. I truly love you and wouldn't want to put you through such misery again, I'm sorry."

San could only shake his head. He took the hand that held his cheek into his own and gently kissed her knuckles before placing it down on the bed. "Don't overthink and stress yourself, get some rest."

Just as he said so, Somang's eyelids slowly drooped close. He watched her steady breathing for a few more minutes before turning to leave the hospital room. The two grim reapers immediately appeared after he closed the door and gazed at him curiously.

"Is this what you're gonna do for the rest of eternity?" Seonghwa inquired.

San had his back turned to the two and didn't bother to face them as he spoke. "She never had a good life. So I decided to remove her memories of Woozi, the abuse of her adoptive parents and everything wrong that has happened to her. I replaced them with refreshing and beautiful memories of us being together. In her mind and on documents I've arranged, we are legally married.

"Her reason for being in this hospital room is because she had gotten into a mild car accident while trying to save someone else. While being in a coma, she was able to hear my countless love confessions. She's my wife and I want her to live a normal, happy life with me. Until the very end, where she will join me in ther afterlife as well."

Seonghwa and Wooyoung wishes him the best and sets up an array as San instructed. After passing the array, San returned back to hell where countless bodies lined the hall of his mansion.

The supernaturals and humans had an unspoken rule, never to abuse the other if there was no such contracts. Once San had exposed Woozi's shortcomings and abuse as a sorcerer against his human wife, the whole sorcerer clan had casted him out and wished for punishment to bestow upon him. Thus, San took the delivering of punishment into his own hands.

He now had Woozi, his family and girlfriend, Somang's Kim Parents (he spared the three sons because he knew how much Somang loved them and they had taken care of her), the people who had done Somang wrong and even Somang's biological parents who abandoned her screamed as they were brought out from the dark holes of hell.

With a cynical smile spread across his beautifully handsome face, San continues to torture and bestow the suffering of hell upon them all. This was where San came to let off steam and watch in satisfaction as they all begged and cried as he continued to torture them for all of eternity.

Hello fellow Dragons
Don't be a silent reader
Show some love, vote and comment

Big shout out to my lovely
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

wineisredder for helping me with this story