EPILOGUE

A special thank you to my lovely inky_jin for writing this chapter

Love, a perilous flow of lofty wind. It comes and goes and often remains subdued under the heap of pointless tragedies.

Only once in a lifetime, I believe, do you meet someone who can completely change your life. You tell them things you've never told anyone else, and they give heed to everything you say and even want to hear more. You talk about your hopes for the future, your dreams that will never come true, your unmet desires, and the many tragedies that life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it because you know they'll be as excited as you are. They aren't ashamed to cry with you when you're in pain or to laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.

When they're around, there's never any pressure, jealously, or competition; instead, there's only a serene calmness. You open your heart, knowing there's a chance it'll be broken one day, and in doing so, you experience love and bliss you never imagined possible. You discover that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to experience genuine pleasure that makes you uncomfortable. You gain strength from the knowledge that you have a sincere friend, and possibly a soul partner, who will stick by you till the end. Life appears to be a completely different, fascinating, and fulfilling experience. Knowing they are a part of your life is your sole hope and security.

I had been born with the mark of tragedy engraved deeper in my veins; my own clan discarding me, my fosterage bruising me, my other-half testing me as nothing but a vessel of dross.
Yet, I found strength in my angel, the one with purple wings, the one as my first acquaintance, the one as my best friend, the one as the book of my secrets.
My husband, my love.

It is sad how he thinks he has erased every bit of my memories to lighten my heart, lessen my griefs. I was angry the moment I had absorbed it all, how could he play with my emotions?
But was he really guilty?

You might come up and say he was a liar, yes he was. But everything is fair when it comes to love.
It took me years to love him, maybe I always did love him, maybe we were destined but to understand and do the same isn't so easy.

He gave me a life, a life I always dreamt of. He became my angel in disguise, my wishbone. He gave me love, he gave me a family, he made me fall in love. He saved me from my miseries and made me smile.
How can I say he was wrong?

When I died, he was in ruins. I knew we would meet soon again, I am the devil's bride, destined to be his. Then why?
And now when after covering the path of hundreds of years, I see him sitting at my burial and I know why he was broken.

And now when I see him, I see no king, no friend, but the one destined for me.

And who am I?
I am the Devil's love...

A/N this story had a different, tragic ending but my lovely inky_jin wanted a happy ending so wineisredder  (my lovely who was helping me write this story) and I tried to give her a happy ending.

Hope you enjoyed this book

Don't be a silent reader
Show some love vote and comment