Making Money and Breaking Faces

2 years later
Jaune POV

It's been a wild 2 years.  I look different to say the least, I am more muscular and I'm now able to use my strength to lift even cars.  My body was modified with cybernetics. 

(A/N: This is the idea of how you look, if I find a better picture I'll update this one

(A/N: This is the idea of how you look, if I find a better picture I'll update this one.)

Jack: How ya feeling son.

Oh yeah I took on Jack's last name.  I'm now Jaune Cayman.  It feels great to have a father figure that'll train me.

Jaune: Great pop, I'm ready for the next grab. 

Jack: Good. Cause we are gonna be moving out. Your old stomping grounds. Make me proud ey. Heheh

We both laugh and start packing up. 

We made our way to the bullhead and waited, it was about a 2 hour trip and the memories were flooding back.  The betrayal, the pain, and abuse. Then out of nowhere I remembered someone. Ruby... I hope she remembers me...

Jaune: Hey dad, if I see them and start lashing out, can you stop me?

Jack looked at Jaune confused at the sudden question.

Jaune:  I don't want to be like them, I wanna be better, besides I only wanna fight people with numbers ya know.

I flexed my arm a bit, my aura coursing through it.  I thought to myself, how would it go down, i wouldn't want to kill or hurt them... hell even Cardin.

Jack: You are definitely a better kid then me and your age.  I would have just murdered them.  Granted I've grown a lot from the time. I'll keep ya from going too far down that rabbit hole. Don't worry.

I nodded, I believed him, he's done more for me than my actual father I do miss mom and some sisters though,  and Ruby.

Jaune: Who's the target? I wanna know whoever buying my next pizza.

We chuckled and he brought up a headset.  I looked at it was got excited.

Jaune:  Does this mean?

Jack: Welcome to the crew kid, Amala has you set up now. 

I put it in my ear and pressed it.

Jaune: Amala this Is Jaune. You copy?

 You copy?