Reunions

Jaune POV

I had the bastard in front of me on the ground. He's lucky he isn't a pedophile or sex offender or I would have just killed him.

Jaune: Come on now, get up, it's no fun for me if you just sit there. 

I walk over to him and my arm starts to glow with aura.  I lifted him by the throat and he was struggling to break free.

Jaune: if you're an official then the Fang must be weak as shit. 

I threw him into the wall near by and started punching him, making his body cave into it. 

Jaune: Oi, dad target is neutralized, ready for extraction for collection.

???: Hold it! Put the douche bag down!

I turned around to see someone pointing at rifle at me, oh fuck no am I gonna.... Ruby?

Ruby POV

I used my semblance to zoom to the ground, I told Vel and Cardin to be on stand by.  Hopefully I can reason with this guy.

Ruby: Hold it! Put the douche bag down!

He turned around towards me and I saw his eyes. They were blue like.... wait.. no, it can't be.

Jaune POV

Jaune: Ruby.... is... is that you crater face?

Suddenly I felt a rocket hit me full force. I was on the ground and felt weight on top of me.

Ruby: Is... Is it really you..

I moved my hand and caressed her face.

Jaune: Hey Rubes... it's really me.  But I'm not an Arc anymore... I'm a Cayman.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud in front of us.  I moved Ruby gently and got up to see my dad walking to the target.  He placed cuffs on him and started to move him over.

Jack: I'm proud of ya son, take some time to catch up with your girlfriend. I spy a old friend of mine as well.

He looked up at the near by building. 

Jack: Hey, ya drunk bird, let's get a drink.

???: sounds good to me. Ruby, be safe, and I suggest you Inform Oz got it. 

Ruby: Gotcha uncle.

She looked at me and grabbed my face, dragging me down.

Ruby: I am going to do something I should have did years ago. 

She pulls my face in and kisses me. The feeling was remarkable, I'm happy this was my first.

We broke apart panting. .

Ruby/Jaune: That was amazing.

???: Ruby are you good.... wait.. no it can't be... Jaune?!

I look over to see something confusing, Cardin and Velvet, I figured she'd be with her team.

Ruby: I know.. there's a lot to go over, but for a start Cardin is on our side.  When he heard about your.... well death, he was looking for you daily, he didn't want to sleep or eat, I had to drag him back unconscious.

Jaune: But why? Cardin didn-

Velvet: He never told anyone about your transcripts.. he knew, but his old team started the rumor.  Ruby and Cardin or solo huntsman now. 

I was shocked but happy, I'm glad he changed his ways.

Cardin: Its true Jaune... you see when I found out... I shut down,  it took 3 months of therapy just to get me eating regularly.   Than I left team CRDL and started focusing on my mental.  Now I'm able to fix myself..