Playboy

The sexy siren running in her body tight track pants is nothing less than a treat to my eyes. As I saw her jogging around the track, with sweat dripping down her perfectly sculpted body, I couldn’t stop but jump into action.
Joining her in the jog, I gave one of my best smiles and she didn’t even have the courtesy to return one back to me.

Well if you think I am someone who will be stepping back due to the little ignorance I got from her, boy you are wrong.

“Do you stay nearby?” I quizzed only to see her continue her jog with no sort of reply. Stubborn girl.. I like it.

After the whole 10 rounds, she scrunched on the park beneath the tree and wiped off the sweat dripping down her body using a fluffy towel as I gawked at her.

“I see you jog here daily and that brings to my first question, do you stay nearby?” I asked as I returned to normal breath.

“Yes I do” she replied.

Her voice was strong yet polite, deducing from her behaviour I got that she is stubborn and the strange thing with me is I tend to get attracted to the things that challenge me.

“Oh that’s good. I too stay nearby and I am Agastya” I extended my right hand hoping for a conversation to strike.

“Good” was all she said leaving my hand high and dry without shaking it back.

I wondered if she is shy or plainly arrogant.

“It’s basic manners to give a reply and shake the hand, don’t you know?”

“And it’s basic manners to not peer into the lives of strangers, don’t you know?” she quizzed back. Feisty much… I like it.

“What makes you think I am interested in the lives of strangers?” I continued the conversation.

“Well you don’t even know my name, so ain’t that make me a stranger to you?” she raised her dove shaped eyes.

“Tell me your name pretty woman and we ain’t strangers anymore” I moved a bit closer on the cement bench.

“Flirting are you?” she tried hiding that small smile that dared to form on her lips.

“You got the catch” I winked.
And she looked into my eyes for the first time after one hour of jog and 15 minutes of crappy talk from my side.

All I need is someone to look into my eyes, once they look deep they are cast away by the magic of my earthen pot eyes and it’s hard not to fall for them. Our eye contact lasted like for five seconds before interruption from the chirpy bird above the tree that littered on this pretty girl.

“Eww…” she chided at the crappy litter fallen over her sweaty shoulder.

“Let me help you with that” with a chuckle I extended my hand and this time there’s no inhibition from her side to hold it.

I quickly pulled out my water bottle and poured the water over her shoulders making her arch to the right so that her dress won’t get wet. I gently rubbed the litter away from her shoulder as she looked into my eyes.

I deliberately took extra time to linger my fingers over her shoulders, and I knew from the change in her breath that magic is working.

“Done” I added extra sweetness to my smile.

“Thank you, Agastya… I am Megha” she extended her hand with a smile and not to forget the shine in her eyes.

“Pretty name for a pretty woman” I gracefully shook her hand.