IMPORTANT!!

Hello Dearest Lovely Readers,

Without your support, none of us would have been here. The only reason authors are able to unleash their potential is only due to your support and we all are immensely thankful for that.

The stories they pen are babies for every author, it means a lot to them and so is to me. Readers who have been supporting me, I don't even know how to thank you for the support you are giving to me in this journey.

Since the start, I have been saying and even my stories show how it is weaved mostly around reality. Fictional tales mostly weaved around the people and things we live around, stories of normalcy and humans like us make into my tales. My romance is old school, it often takes the realistic routes, and to pen down chapters focusing on personality development, trauma, or any topic there takes an ample amount of research and weaved after going through many articles, sources, and books.

Every tale of mine is quite different from that of the other, many of you read all my stories, but I must say the view count is pretty much and sometimes the readers who doesn't even vote on the books keep asking me for an update. When we invest so much amount of love and passion to weave down the tales your each single vote does mean a lot.

I have been always asking you to speak up if you wish to convey anything and every suggestion of yours is taken into the account. Dear Silent Readers, when you have been reading the books, not just mine, it can be of any author, if you like reading it all you need to do is just press the Vote. It really means soo much for the writers.

I often get messages asking for updates and I just feel like laughing. The votes are not even the bare minimum, everyone says it is wonderful but the votes are really depressing. I genuinely never put a target or demanded Vote Count, though I did once or twice in the past I personally am against that. I feel it's like forcing, and absolutely being against that I keep on requesting people to encourage me if they love it... but No.

Readers have been just voting on one chapter in all the chapters and just asking for an update on the next. It really hurts being here penning down tales with intricate detailing and lots of passion.

I know my stories are different and sometimes they won't serve the purpose of romance or other. I know there are awesome books here on Wattpad, henceforth I never expected much, but the stories I write are worth getting the bare minimum, and when they can't even reach that, it really hurts.

I have penned one short story, a one-shot anthology, three ongoing novels, and every story is wholly of a different aspect, so if you love please do Vote. I am really being tired of all of it. I am not going to invest my energy anymore into any of these tales if I see the same amount of Votes, I can't keep doing this investing all my positive energy and quintessential amount of research for nothing in return.

My journey further will depend on you... I am immensely grateful for each and every soul who supported me until now and this family of mine does keep supporting me forever, I do know that. It's all about you dear silent readers, if you have anything to say... just say it. Your Love, Support, and Encouragement would mean a lot.

                   Almighty blesses us all!!