The Introducing Of The Characters

Jazzy is a character that is friendly, and a sucker for romantic books but for her life not adults romance but teenagers or pre-teen. Jazzy loves her squad and she is a nerd. Loves books to read. Math is not her life but likes it. Writing she loves. Social Studies getting to it. She loves work.

Jake is a character who is a jerk. Annoying as ever but as considered as someones  crush. Jake's squad cause tons of trouble gettin strikes and stuff. Jake dosen't do work at all. Thats why he's gang is a bunchof trouble makers and totally halirous.

London is a character who is a tomboy. Loves soccer. London is Jazzy bestest best friend and part of the squad. She may have love trouble and cant choose which boy to pick but can give a boy a whooping of life.She handles boys well. 

Star is a character who is a genuis in math. Sh is funny and a total fan of youtubers. She is Jazzy's bestest friend ever and part  of her squad. She has known her for over about 5 years. Star is a star shining bright. She can be helpful and totally funny.

Katie is a character who is in totally in video games. She talks about this. Talks about 5 nights at freedys. She is a video game workohlic. She can be a total romantic if u find out who she reALLY LIKES. Katie mostly knows every Single song in the united states or in  brooklyn new york.

Nadia is a character who you can depend on. SHE is nice and sometimes funny. She is a great friend and is helpful. She can fix problems and turn them into soulutions. As she is a religious person bot have the same. 

Carolina is a character who knows songs that are a parody.She is funny and is a great friend who likes singing. She may have problems but she is a bestest friend and part of the squad . Carolina is a bestie who you can depend on.

Cleo is a character who can make anyone laugh. She may be emontional but is a halirous girl. Some may think she is anniying but there still her friends. She is like a total bestie. She is a bestest friend and a part of the squad.

Yuri is a character who is a math and reading and writing genius. She plays chess and is a champion PLAYer. Yuri is emotional but a great friend as usual. She is a total great frikend ever. Sh may have mistakes but thats what we learn from.

Angel is a character who can make you laugh during recess but a shy girl during class. She is halirous and slash funny. She is adorable with her dimple cheeks.SHe  is like an...................................................angel who just flew in.

Paris is a character who is sweet and totally cute. She helps and is a great friend. She is totally sweet. She is a great friend who can be a total cute. Even if she is a rebel of justice she may have a little royal in her too.

Sandra is a ccharacter who is nice and loves to sing. She use to be a fan of Justin Bieber and hated every girl who dated Him. Sandra loves chorus and wants to amaze  every people and be the role singer. She may be bossy but a great friend who pulls my hair.

Ms.Cathy is a character who is a teacher who is funny. She may be strict but she has a sense of humor. She has an austism son and everyone in our class wants to meet him. Mostly JIN Jin she gives everything toAndrew Ms. Cathy son.

Ms. Nicole is a who character who teacher. She is a teacher who is super nice and dstrict also. She is a technology expert.