Chapter 2

>>>>Crushes

-Jazzy's Pov-

I have many crushes. well Olny 4 or 5. My 1st crush was a boy named Mystery boy. I was 5 years old then . We use to play everyday. It was me, my best friend cousin forever (bfcf), Mystery boy and his little brother.My second crush was Donnie. We didnt see each other much and i didnt like him anymore. Then i fell for Bagir. He seemed okay and fine but then when i saw him he acted crazy! Then my crush and last maybe is Jake.He still annoyes me but i do not know. I donot know why i fell for him.

-Star's Pov-

Well i have a Crush on ................. not telling anybody. This is a secert and will get on it.

-jazzy'$ Pov-

As you guys see Star crush is in the class room and is being untold. She has tons of secerts that she will and will not tell us sometimes. My crushes i get over when im not satisfied with them. I know hard right? Falling in love different from being confessed. Why is Love complicated? How can this be your ideal partner. Why do you like him or her? So many questions. London has an ex and he is a jerk. He breaks up with a text. They send eacher i love u or the heart emojies and sudenlly he breaks up cause he has another girl. London can deal with boys and you dont want to mess with her. Huh, sometimes life and love can ne complicated and sometimes not at all or maybe alittle. As you guys and gals experience 100% love you'll get to know ewach other. Love aint easy at all you habe to find the perfect soulmate for you. I want a romantic life..... sike. I want a happy lofe with everyone happy and peace. Why does love complicated?