Chapter 4

》》》Summer Vacation Ruined!《《《 (Not really)

>>>>Jazzy's POV <<<<

As always my summer vacation is boring! But today my friend's mom is going to come and we're going to coney island park!

Well at 5:30p.m. and we could go on dangerous rides! So it was my cousin Mary and her mom with her two little sisters. Then it's my friend Lilly and her mom and me going.

5:30 p.m

I rushed down stairs and went to the lobby. Then it was Lilly, her mom, Mary Her little sis, Annie waiting downstairs. So when i came down i said "hello". My mom gave me 40 dallors for the wristband.

Then after talking Mary's mom came down. Then we went. We were gonna use the train stations. So when My friends mom was ahead talking. We were gossiping about stuff.

Fowarding to when we came:

Then we finally came. There was only few people cause it was monday. The we went to the staion were we get the luna card and wristband. So us 3 girls got tje wristbands for 4 hours and Annie got a luna card for only 3 rides.

So first was the Wild River so when we got on this happened we got on Lily was 1st Mary was 2nd and i was at the back. So the log was going up, up up, we go down the medium down and Mary starts crying. So she was scared, then we were coming close to the big down slope. Then it went fast Mary almost fell!!

But lily and me told her to hold on tight. When we were getting off she wiped off her tears.

The next ride was the swing that went up and swirled. It was me and Mary who went there. But Lily went to the Ariplanes that went rround and round and upside down. But we were defentily scared.

Then Mary and me got off and we went to lilys mom to see if lily was done but no. So then after she was down.

We, Lily and me were trying to convince Mary to go to the Electro Spin. But she was super scared! $o was i but i wanted to try. So Me and Lily went.

The seat was confy but when it was about to buckle it hitted my back. I was shivering. Then it started. It was ok first then it got highter and higher and started to spin! It felt like i was gonna fall but then Lily started to laught and then i joined in. Then when she was laughing so hard she started choking on her laughs but when we got off she was coughing so hard that i couldnt stop lauhting.

I had to admit i was crying alttile but when Lily staryed Laughing i laughed.

We ran to tell Mary, she couldnt believe us. Then was more rides.

Fowarding to the 7 minutes left:

So this is the funniest. Mary told us she wanted to go to tje wild River. So we went. On the big slope but was still scared but she got used to it.

Then we had 1 minute left and we went on the Wild river the last time.

We went on the ride Wild River like 5 times counting the 1st time.

We only have 1 minute left.

When we went home, during on the train there was alittle problem. Lily said thank you ti her mom but Mary didnt to her mom.

But everything was fine.

Best Day Ever!!!

But sike for the Summer vacation Ruined!!