11

"Aria, answer the door!"

"No! y/n answer the door!" I groaned, trying to keep my eyes open. I was in that like,, not awake but can hear everything around you kinda sleep. I had, had a shit nights sleep on the sofa but was too lazy to get up and go to my room.

I got up and looked through the peephole. what the hell

I opened the door and four people came in. "It's way too early for you guys to be here,, Aria! Yuki!"

"Whats up with your hair"

"why? you guys got people overr?" Itsuki teased. "Yes we went out last night and I have two hot blonde girls in my bed at the moment" Yuki answered, the two walked out their room. I side-eyed yuki. cringe

"Can we see?"

"She's obviously lying"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bedd" Ryota teased jiwoo. "shut up"

"The maryfication of Aria" Yumeko joked. I bit on my upper lip to stop myself from laughing. Aria just stormed off to her room.

"You're quiet" Yuki looked at Mary, so did the rest of us. She looked extremely bored.

"She's not happy how we dragged her out so early" Yumeko replied. Mary rolled her eyes and went on her phone.

"Yeah about that, why are you guys here so early?" I asked. "Yumeko has a gamble" Mary looked up from her phone. "you do?" Yumeko nodded.

"With?"

"Kairou" The room fell silent. "naw jit trippin" Ryota broke the silence.

"What are you? six!?" Itsuki hit his shoulder with her purse. They bicker like an old married couple. My eyes kept catching mary look up from her phone at me every so often which I found cute.

"Dont worry, i'm prepared incase i somehow lose..or maybe i'll just become a kitty cat! meow!" Everyone looked around awkwardly.

"Anyways..you guys coming"

"ehh,, gambles dont seem all that interesting" I agreed with Yuki.

"So..you come to a school more or less revolved around gambling and you dont find it interesting? makes sense" Mary stated.

"Please come! it'll be fun i promise!" Yumeko pleaded. Yuki looked at me. "Don't look at me if you wanna go, go"

"Finee" Yumeko squealed and wrapped her arm around Yuki's

"Ima go convince grumpy to come" Itsuki skipped to Aria and Yukis room with Ryota following behind like a lost puppy.

"Are you going?" I asked Mary. "no I got up and ready for nothing"

I mocked her and she nudged me with her elbow. "So moodyy lighten up its not gonna kill you"

"I'm not moody I just dont like being around annoying people like youu" shes said jokingly, shoving her index finger in my face.

"So thats why you want me to come with-" she covered my mouth.

"To go where?" Yuki asked. "Shopping." Mary answered. "Mhm? So why'd you cover her mouth if you told me do fast hm?"