20

It had been a couple days and it was finally new years eve. The three of us had just come back from getting decorations and food for the night since Aria opened her mouth and said we'd have it here. My brother helped us out and got his friend who was in the fourth year to get us alcohol. Not much but better than nothing.

"Ari never open your mouth again" I told, hanging up a banner that said happy new years above the tv.

"Huh!?"

"You texting everyone saying we'll do it our it at our dorm!" She slightly shook the chair I was on. "Aria!" I screamed. The other two laughed "I couldve actually fallen!" I got down. "She's right though like I cant be bothered to cook." Yuki added. She was baking in the kitchen.

"Yea you'd rather be fucking yumeko" I gasped and covered my mouth. "I havent fucked her!" Aria and I looked at each other. "what!?"

"Mary text her on christmas day saying she could hear you two" I hit her shoulder. She turned to me and hit me back. Yuki looked like she had seen a ghost. "Are you serious..?"

"So you did have sex! I just said that to see your reaction!" She's good at lying. "You assholes!" She started to chase us with a rolling pin.

"Am I,,interrupting?" Yumeko was at the door, a smile on her face. The three of us stopped abruptly. She tilted her head, still smiling sweetly. How did she even get in??

"Hi baby, those two are just acting like idiots" She walked up to her with a smile on her face. Aria and I looked at each other.

'How'd she get in!?" I mimed. She furrowed her eyes and shrugged. "Really? It looked like you were chasing them with a rolling pin"

She whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened a little. She whispered back. They both giggled a little. We looked at each other than at them. "How'd you get in?" I asked. walking over to counter and opening the pack of balloons.

"I gave her my spare key"

"why, she's next door" She had a point. "Beecauseee I can" She went back to the kitchen, Yumeko wrapped around behind her. Yumeko giggled a bit. "You guys are decorating for tonight?" We nodded.

I put the balloon over the helium tank. Her eyes roamed around. "How'd you get alcohol?" I looked in the same direction. My brothers friend in the fourth year. She nodded in realisation.

"I asked Mary if she wanted to come but she's still half asleep a minute" She made eye contact with me. I awkwardly smiled. I looked back at jiwoo and she were on her phone. "You do it" i pushed the balloons to her. "You've only done two!"

"So! You haven't done anything!" She mocked me and pulled a balloon out. I mocked her back. I got up and opened the fridge, taking the pack of grapes out. I put them in a bowl and washed them in the sink. "Does anyone want any?" Yuki took three. The others declined the offer.

"Mmm! They're so crunchy!"

"Right!"

"Leave some for tonight" Aria said. "I'm not gonna eat that many, and theres another pack in the fridge." The two of us decided to do the trend of eating twelve grapes under a table at twelve.

"Marys doing her hair then coming here" My head turned to Yumeko. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and mary was there. She smiled at me. Her smile made me feel weak. I closed the door behind me a little and reached for one of her ribbons. She looked at me, confused.