Part 3

warning; oral (fem), love making, fluff

He smiles up at you, "I love you." he kisses your inner thigh inching closer to your core, "Let me just get one taste baby." he leans in putting your legs on his shoulders, wrapping his arms around your waist, holding your hips down as he leans in slowly....

...and licks up from your entrance to your clit. You moaned loudly throwing your head back. "Holy shit!" he moans against your pussy sucking on your clit hard.

"Mmm! Fuck baby! So good!" you moaned loudly grabbing his hair pulling on it. "Oh my god it's so good! So fucking good!" He moans against your clit again, sucking on it hard. You looked down at him and his eyes were closed as he eat you out like his life depended on it. You grabbed his hair pulling on it as you rocked your hips against his face.

"Fuck! Oh my god!" you arched your back as he held your hips down on the bed. You struggled to keep still as you felt your orgasm approaching fairly quickly. "Shit! Oh fuck! I don't wanna cum yet! Please Vin!" You whined loudly as he continued sucking on your clit. You sat up on your elbows as you looked down at him, your breathing becoming fast, "Oh my god! Please!" You tried pulling away from him, feeling yourself getting overstimulated from your orgasm getting closer.

He held a tight grip on your hips so you wouldn't pull away from him. His tongue swirled around your clit fast as he slid two fingers into you. He curled them up against your spot hitting it hard. You grabbed onto his hair pulling it hard as you squeezed your eyes shut tightly. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes!!" You came hard on his tongue and fingers as your legs shook on the side of his head, you threw your head back moaning loudly, as you felt yourself become undone in his mouth. He worked you through your orgasm, peppering kisses against your clit. You clasped on the bed, breathing heavily, sweating beading on your face, tears rolling down your cheeks. He let go of your legs as they went limp against the bed. He kisses up your stomach, between your tits and kissed your neck.

"Mmm, don't quit on me now baby. We are just getting started." He kissed all over your neck and face. You were breathing heavily and you finally opened your eyes and looked at him and he was looking at you. "You alright baby?" He had some of your cum glistening on his chin and you nodded biting your lip.

"Y-Yeah im fine. That was so good baby." you blushed.

"Mmh was it baby? You did so good for me." he smirked and pushed his hard on against your wet core. "You ready for my cock baby? Ready for that fucking pounding you deserve?" he grinded against your core biting his lip.

"Yes, i fucking deserve it." you nodded as he stripped his clothes off and you looked at his toned body, he looked a lot more built. You rubbed his chest biting your lip, "You look so fucking sexy baby. God i missed you so much. I want you to make love to me Vin." you put your hands on his cheek, "Make love to me Vincent." you whispered against his lips.

He looked down at you and nodded blushing a little bit. "Y/n..." he rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

"Please make love to me Vincent." you pouted. He grabbed his shaft and slid his tip into you biting his lip. He slid all the way in, getting close to your body so it was against his. He nuzzled his head in your neck kissing it as he slowly pulled out until only the tip was in it and he slowly pushed back in as you both moaned. You wrapped your arms around his torso digging your nails in his back as his cock stretched you out. "I love you Vin." you moaned as he thrusted into you slowly as you grinded against him. He grabbed both of your hands interlocking your fingers as he held them above your head. You threw your head to the side exposing your neck more to him as he sucked on your sweet spot. You moaned as he picked up the pace a little.

"God i love you baby, i fucking missed you so much. My beautiful baby. Mi reina." he thrusted into you fast letting go of your hands as he grips onto the mattress to control his thrusts. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him close to you.

"I love you so much Vin. I wanna cum baby." you moaned as he thrusted into you faster breathing in your ear.

"Cum on my cock baby. Mmm i wanna fuck my kids into you, mmm give you all my babies." He moans in your ear thrusting into you harder.

"Fuck give me your babies Vinnie!" you moaned louder and he thrusted into you harder and faster, his thrusts getting sloppier.

"Mmf gonna cum baby. I love you." He moaned cumming inside of you as you came along with him.

"I love you Vin." you moaned breathing heavily. He pulled out of you and laid down on the side of you. You pulled the covers over you both and you cuddled his chest. You closed your eyes as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love you y/n Hacker, always and forever." he kisses the top of your head.

"I love you Vincent Hacker, always and forever." you said as you slowly fell asleep, getting a full night sleep hopefully.

word count: 953