Part 18

warnings: major fluff, death, violence with gun, smut (breeding kink, daddy kink, cumplay, rough sex, its consensual, choking), drinking, and i think thats it.

Vinnie wakes up the next morning to you curled up against his chest, your head on his chest, leg wrapped around his waist, arm around his body, your snoring very softly. He knew you must have been in a deep sleep, by the sound of your snoring. He looked at the time and saw it was nine in the morning, very rarely do you both get to sleep in but he guessed Daisy was taking care of the babies. He pulled the covers up more to cover you both until he heard a soft knock at the door. "Come on." he called out softly as to not wake you up. 

Daisy opens the door and walks in holding Tabitha in her arms, "Hey Vin, y/n still sleeping?" he nodded at her as you curled up more against him, still sound asleep. "Okay, did you want Tab? She just finished burping and I gotta make Toby some breakfast. Can you just tell y/n when she wakes up that we do need more breastmilk? She just drank her last one." 

"Yeah, I can tell her. You can just bring her here to me." Vinnie yawned as Daisy slowly walks over and lays her down on his chest leaving the room shutting the door. He puts one hand on Tabitha's back holding her close to him as she curls against his chest nuzzling into his neck, her small hands gripping his night shirt. He ends up falling back to sleep holding her and you close to him. 

You woke up yawning and stretching out your arms as you looked to the side and noticed you were laying with your back to Vinnie. You moved over onto your other side and smiled at the beautiful picture right in front of you. 

There he was, curled up, laying on his side with Tabitha right in his arms curled up against him

There he was, curled up, laying on his side with Tabitha right in his arms curled up against him. You couldn't help the tears from rolling down your face, putting your hand on his cheek, rubbing it softly. You quickly grabbed your phone and took a picture of them like this. You leaned over and kissed his nose and then kissed her head. You reached back behind him to grab the sheets that fell off of him when you were met with resistance. You leaned up a little up and looked over his shoulder and saw Toby cuddling his tebby bear, also sleeping. You pouted and got out of bed slowly and walked over to the other side, taking a quick picture of Toby sleeping.

 You pouted and got out of bed slowly and walked over to the other side, taking a quick picture of Toby sleeping