Part 21

warnings: major fluff, mention of someone dying, mention of cancer, slight smut 

word count: 2,502 

...

"What are we going to tell them? Jack I can't just hide a baby." Daisy sat on the bed watching Jack pace back and forth in their room.

"I know Daisy, I'm trying to think," he sighs, "We should just tell them together." he walks over to her and kneels down in front of her holding her hands, "I can leave the Mafia and we can move out of here and have a normal life, just like they did."

Daisy giggles, "Jack, dont be silly. You know you love it here, you love this family and I do too. I wouldn't be able to leave them and it will be nice here, the baby and I will be protected 24/7 just like y/n and the babies," she smiles and caresses his cheek, "I think we will be fine living here."

He looks up at her, "But what about your safety? The baby's safety? I can't let anything happen to you and the baby Daisy." 

"And nothing will happen to us if we just stay here baby. I promise we are a lot safer here and we can tell them whenever you are ready. Maybe after my appointment we can tell them."  she smiles down at him and kisses his cheek.

...

~a few weeks later

You were in the pool with Tabitha and Toby, he was swimming around in his arm floats and you were holding Tabitha while swimming around. Vinnie walks outside to the back yard and looks at you and the kids and smiles. He walks over and down the steps walking over to the side of the pool and rests his elbows on the siding. Toby looks over at him and smiles, "Hi daddy!" he waves at him from the other side of the pool.

"Hey buddy, you have fun with mommy and Tab?" he smiles at him as he pulls down his sunglasses to block out the sun. You look over at Vinnie and smile swimming over to him with Tabitha.

"Yeah! Daddy wanna see me jump?!" Toby swims over to the ladder.

"Sure buddy, one second," he looks down at you and smiles, "Hello beautiful," he leans down and kisses you then pulls away to kiss Tabitha on the cheek, "Hello my little angel." 

"Hi handsome, how did the meeting go?" you smiled up at him.

"It went better than I expected. You having fun with the kids?" he smiled.

You nodded and bit your lip, "I wish you were in here, you would warm me up." you smirk up at him.

"Is the water cold?" he frowned a little.

"Yeah its a little bit chilly." you nodded.

"I'll turn on the heater then, dont want my babies getting cold." he smiled and walked away to the filter and turned on the heating jets and then walked back over to you standing on the side.

"Daddy look! I gonna jump!" Toby was standing at the top of the ladder and you both turn to see him as he was at the other end of the pool, "Ready daddy?!" he smiled big looking over at you two.

"Yes buddy i'm watching." Vinnie smiled at him.

"Okay! 1, 2, 3, jump!" Toby jumped off the ladder and into the pool. You and Vinnie cheered at him, but then realized he wasnt coming back up right away. 

You frowned a little, "Toby?" 

Toby came up to the surface of the water and he was struggling to keep his head above water and he was choking, "H-Help!" he was trying to swim over to the ladder but he kept going under the water then coming back up coughing.

You gasped and Vinnie jumped over into the pool and he swam over to Toby fast and grabbed him swimming over to the side of the pool and leaned him over it side and pat his back, hard but not too hard, to help him cough up the water. Toby started to breathe heavily and cough up water then he started to cry. You swam over to them and noticed his arm floats popped and you sighed. Once his breathing was back to normal, Vinnie turned him around and held him close while rubbing his back.