10

ADRIANNA SAT COOPED UP IN THE BACKSEAT OF HER BROTHERS CAR.  and she was not happy about it. this drive to florida came much sooner than she anticipated.

"nick. are we there yet?"

"shut up. we're in like- alabama right now, we've barely left." he says, looking back for a moment, before continuing to drive.

"maybe i'd shut up if you let me sit in the front instead of your stupid computer. are you enjoying watching me suffer?"

nick just nodded.

they were stuffed in the back with the suitcases and backpacks. up front, sapnap and his oh so precious computer sat.

adrianna didn't understand why he insisted on bringing it when dream is rich- and literally offered to buy him a set up down there. all they knew, is that they wanted out of that seat.

she sighed dramatically, leaning her head against the window and closing her eyes; drifting off to sleep unknowingly.

-

adrianna awoke falling. her back hit the ground as she fell out of the car, a result of sapnap opening the door they were resting on. "good morning, we're in florida."

she groaned. "i fucking hate you. that's gonna bruise."

sapnap just laughed, helping her up and wiping off her back. "you'll live, now grab your shit. clay will be out in a minute to help us unload the car."

they dusted off their pants. she reached into the car, grabbing her backpack with her laptop and other essentials, leaving the suitcases with all of her other stuff in the car for now.

"am i allowed to sock dream the second i see him?" she asked as herself and nick walked up dream's driveway.

if she was honest, just walking up was weird for her. she barely knew dream, and his house was massive- seriously. how do you afford this at 21?

"no you're not." nick says, knocking on the door.

a tall blonde man answered the door. the first thing adrianna noticed was his eyes. green.

"SAPNAP!" he yells, a smile spreading across his face.

"DREAM!" sapnap yells back, immediately rushing to hug him.

adrianna admires it. "am i gonna be third wheeling this whole visit?"

still in his embrace, dream nods. "you'll just have to get used to it. you're the one who needed babysitting."

adri's mouth practically falls open. "okay, well fuck you too then clay. wonderful to meet you on this lovely day."

"hey, that kind of rhymed!" sapnap says.

"shut the fuck up." she says. "dream, what room do i put my stuff in?"

"uhh, go upstairs and the second room on the right should be open for you." he states, stepping away from the hug and pushing the door open a bit more for her to go in.

adrianna walked into the house, following his directions to their room. it was big, definitely bigger than their room at the apartment.

she set down her stuff in a chair in the corner of the room. she still had to bring all of her other things up, but the second she layed down on the bed she knew it wasn't happening.

resting her head against the pillow, adri passed out; they were exhausted.