14

"I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS LATER," adrianna says to dream, admiring the computer the second she sits down at his desk.

clay looks up from his phone, laying on his bed nearby them. "don't jinx it adrianna," he says, knocking on the wooden bedside table next to him. "if you so much as hurt a single thing on that computer im sending you straight back to texas."

she spins around in his chair, facing him. they put her hand up in a fake salute. "yes sir!" she states jokingly, spinning back around and logging onto dream's computer.

today was the day they were going live with tommy; to be frank, she was excited. she couldn't wait to bully the kid– and then see it all over her for you page.

"clay, how do i turn the voice changer thing on the mic?" she asks, and he walks over, leaning over her to get to the mic.

"press the orange button, right here," he points, pressing it for her.

"thank you. can i go live now? is there anything i need to do?" she questions, met with an immediate no.

he shakes his head, making his way back to his bed. "no, you don't have to worry about accidentally face revealing or anything. there's no webcam. plus you know how to use a computer, you should be fine."

she nods a thanks before clicking start stream, watching the numbers go up immediately. fifty thousand....sixty thousand....seventy....the numbers were growing.

"hello? can y'all hear me alright?" she asks, chat erupting with "yes", but she couldn't tell- it was moving so fast.

she looked at the stream name. "fuck, clay, i accidentally went live on your account." they say, face palming.

he laughs. "that's fine, you'll get more viewers that way anyway."

they stick their toungue out at him, as the discord call sounds rings in her ears, making her answer it. "hello? tommy?"

"ADRIANNA!!!!!!" he yells, making her wince.

she shakes her head as she logs onto the smp. "i'm going to regret this. you're already annoying as fuck."

tommy just laughs. "did nobody warn you?? adrianna, where are you?"

"clay's bedroom?"

"in minecraft, dumbass." he says, still laughing.

her face goes red. "oh. im at spawn. spruce forest area."

the discord call rings again, announcing that sapnap had joined the call. "tommy, stop terrorizing my sister."

"I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET!" he yells out, making his way to the smp spawn.

"i know you're about to, i'm logging on." sapnap says, keyboard clicking heard in the background.

she laughs, breaking down a tree as tommy comes into view. "go away, tommy. let me chop down my tree."

dream laughs in the back. "oh my god, adri, the other day i saw this tiktok comment that said 'the lorax is gonna be real mad abt this one' and it was on some stupid axe game, it was so funny."

"you're not funny." she replies, greeted with him flipping her off.

"did you just tell me i'm not funny?" tommy asks, gasping.

they sigh. "not everything is about you, thomathy. clay is being stupid."

"why are you so mean to me?" he responds, fake crying.

she laughs at him. "courtesy of drista."

sapnap sighs. "you two need to stop texting. together y'all are absolute menaces."

"that's why we keep talking!"

"wait, adrianna i just realized you keep calling dream clay." tommy states.

they knit their eyebrows. "that's his name, dumbass."

"it just feels wrong, okay! clay. no, he's dream," tommy says. "let's just play minecraft."

"whatever you want, kid."

"I'M SEVENTEEN!"