↳ (𝐉𝐉𝐊) - Mixed Truth - Megumi Fushiguro (OC)

Katsuki Seijun (maiden name)
Appearance: Art above (AC: Aibek アイベック)
Cursed Energy Manipulation: Blessed Talisman Technique

"I'm sorry, what?!" Katsuki Fushiguro leaned forward in exclamation, before a larger hand engulfed her own, sending her upright on the couch. But it was evident that her husband was shocked by the news as well.

Soft giggles from their dear 5-year-old daughter can be heard, playing around with Megumi's divine dogs.

Satoru Gojo sat before the troubled parents, "It's quite obvious you two, Kiyoko inherited both your jujutsu techniques. Isn't that great?" He waved his hands in excitement. Classic.

A few weeks prior, Kiyoko Fushiguro had summoned her own shadow shikigami dogs. They thought she inherited her father's cursed technique until the mark on both puppies' heads had a seal instead of their regular mark.

The next thing they knew, the pups were emitting all sorts of natural elements Katsuki's technique could summon. They were fortunate it occurred in their backyard.

But they couldn't take any chances and asked their daughter not to summon them until they got to the bottom of her situation.

"It's mostly referred to as 'Singularity,' where a child of both jujutsu sorcerers inherits a mix of their techniques. No official records of this occurrence, but I'd say this happens every thousand years."

"How are you so sure?" asked Megumi.

Gojo hummed and scratched his chin. "Well... there'd only been three singularity cases before, now including Kiyoko."

Katsuki and Megumi looked at each other, before turning to their daughter. "So, is there anything we could do?"

"For now, all we can do is train Kiyoko to keep her technique under wraps."

"And you'll help, right?" said Megumi.

"Who do you think you're talking to?! Of course, I'll help! Honestly, training kids with powers greater than themselves is like a brand of mine." Gojo chuckles, glancing at Kiyoko who is now playing tag with the dogs.

"Time to exshoshize curses!! Onwards!!" She rushes towards a standee, the dogs rushing over and tumbling it over, presumably 'exorcised' the curse.

"Besides, unlike Itadori and Yuuta, I think little Kiyoko will have an easier time than most."

Because a cursed technique fused with their parents symbolized their eternal companionship and trusted for one another.