↳ (𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐔'𝐒 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋) Met In A Dream

Premise: 𝑨 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆... 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕?

They say that you can't create new faces in dreams

They say that you can't create new faces in dreams. You must have either seen or remembered their entirety before your brain could conjure the most bizarre movie exclusive for your entertainment. But, this was the most serene dream they'd ever experienced, and they were sure they had never met.

"I don't remember seeing you before..."

He participated in the girl's stare-down. Her layered, black hair swayed gently against the winds, their feet submerged with water, pushing towards them like waves on the shores.

He stepped forward, but she stepped back. "Who are you?" He muttered.

Her gaze went down to the crystalline water, shimmering underneath the searing summer sun. She closed her eyes, exhaling through her mouth.

Beats of silence passed. He chose to stay put, wrapping his head around the situation forehand.

He already acknowledged this space as a dream, so why can't he make things appear out of thin air? Isn't that what you're capable of in a dream? Maybe he shouldn't be jumping to conclusions yet.

"You know it, too, right?"

"Gah—!" His faraway gaze broke into a shock when her breath blew into his bubble. He scrambled a few paces back but didn't gain enough footing, which caused him to slip into the water.

She reached out her hand but suddenly stopped, remembering the reason why he slipped in the first place. As he brought himself up on his feet, she cautiously monitored his movements indicating that he needed assistance.

'He...' Now that their distance closed, she observed him up close. His supple but acne-stricken face made her confident they were around the same age. He stood at least 10 centimeters taller than her, stopping until his hairline. His voice was deep, but that was due to grogginess.

He was beginning to feel uncomfortable under her gaze. 'What is up with her?' He reminded her of a curious kitten. She stayed cautious but still couldn't help to take a closer look.

"My name is—"

As if a light switch was flicked, their visions turned dark.