1| 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎
Dess// Dior
   20yrs

 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎 Dess// Dior   20yrs

🪁..
! EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES !

I sat on the couch looking up at my friend jayda  as she complained to me about one of her boyfriends while I finished my essay .

" —like his dick wasn't that good to be acting like that , nigga put the tip in & nutted . " she stressed as I laughed a little .

she's obviously the crazy friend , I more so the chill antisocial one .

" your crazy girl , I told you to settle down " I said putting my pen down before standing up & stretching .

" settle down ? Bitch you'll never see the day " she shook her had running her finger through her hair .

" but you gone come with me to the club foreal this time or are you gonna act sick again " she continue , making me feel bad for not coming with her to clubs but it really isn't my scene .

" I'll come this time I promise , I just don't do clubs not really my scene you know? " I'd rather stay in finish my work .. & sleep .

" good I have a perfect outfit for you , I'll see you later tonight right ?" She question while getting up signaling she was getting ready to go .

" yes I'll be there tonight, come to my house to pick me up & bring the outfit . I need to have fun anyways haven't been out in a long time " I said standing up walking her to the door

" you know what else you haven't had in a long time " she said putting her hands on her hip smirking .
  I knew exactly where this was going .

" jayda bye , I'm not doing this with you " I said catching on laughing a little .

" just saying maybe you can find you a cute lil boo at the club tonight " she wiggled her eyebrows & danced her way to the door .

" I'm not looking for a relationship , future was enough for me " I said talking about my ex .

" girl why you even bring that nigga up , he a dog " she said 

future was definitely different .. He cheated multiple times & hit me .

" I know but still that was my first & last relationship " I said clearing the air before opening the door .

" I'll see you tonight , love you girl " she said giving me a hug

" love you more wayda " I said hugging back & watched as she exited my home leaving me in the house alone .

family is something I didn't really have , besides a loving & caring best friend .

my mom comes around sometimes but not a lot she wanted me to go in a career path I didn't want to , that resulted into her disowning me telling me I was going to end up like my father ...