7| 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝓀𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓃 𝒢𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃
Nbayoungboy
23

She say, "Hey" to me, I say, "Wagwan"Gotta keep the strong walkin' through my slumsWhy don't they just let me be? Think I got signsThat I only got myself, you not my kindYou, you are too coolCome get what I need, then I'm throughI see you like me,...

Gotta keep the strong walkin' through my slums
Why don't they just let me be? Think I got signs
That I only got myself, you not my kind
You, you are too cool
Come get what I need, then I'm through
I see you like me, I like you too
And I like the money, I know you do

🪁...

! EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES !

" mane ion care 'bout nunnat' " I mumbled as jaz told me her sob story she always did this when a nigga was ready to leave her ass alone again.

Jaz looked at me with sad eyes before speaking again " what am I doing wrong kentrell?, I was there for you when that bitch left you!"

" stop speaking on ha' "  every time we argued she found a way to bring up dess.

I miss dess, but i know I fucked up with her.

" I'm pregnant & the baby is your, I'm messing up my body to have your child"  she continued as I zoned her out again.

" bro just get the fuck out, you got a train ran on you by hella' niggas save them tears and put this shit show on for them niggas cus Ian hearing it." Opening the door signaling her to leave

once she got the message she stomped her foot and walked out lazily I followed behind her getting in my jet black hellcat

rubbing my hands over my face before sighing I made my way to chick-fil-a to get dess something to eat.

trying to get back on her good side since she been ignoring a nigga since we went laser tagin'

🪁...

I knocked on her door waiting for someone to open it.

I seen the doorknob twist & dess figure come in to the frame.

dess rolled her eyes " how may I help you?"

" come on mane how long you gon be mad 'bout that li' shit"I stressed

dess played with the ring on her finger & sighed." I'm mad because I feel played, your giving me attention& expect me not to get mad? not only did you ghost me but you hid jaz pregnancy from me"

" Ian hide shit it just wont your business slime, we ain't together remember?"

" it's the principle kentrell, what don't you understand?? You were treating me as if we are together & then you expect me not to feel some type of way when things like this happen?"

dess chuckled lightly before continuing " better yet just get off my doorstep, I don't even recognize you anymore I swear I don't"

I put my foot in between the door to stop her from closing it " just let me in pretty ma I'm sorry ight?" looking at her face I knew she was hurt and I was the cause of it.

" I got food fa' you" I smirked as she opened up the door & let me in.

" you're glad I'm hungry" dess said grabbing the bag of food and walking to her room, I followed behind her.

" It's like that?" I said putting my hand over my chest acting hurt

"boy just hush" dess sat criss cross on her bed and ate her food

" you want some?" Dess said looking up at me

" nah I'm cool " I shook my head declining

she looked at me and nodded biting into her spicy chicken sandwich before speaking up" how many months is she?"

" mane I know for a fact that baby ain't mines ma, no point in knowing how many months she is." I shrugged jazz a nat so I know that baby ain't my responsibility.

" mhm, you say that now" dess said taking a sip of her drink.

" yea cus it's the fuckin' truth get off me 'bout that shit" I said getting aggravated all over again.

" okay, whatever you say kentrell" dess got up and grabbed her trash before walking about the room.

Dess went in her a room and changed her clothes before continuing " well thanks for the lunch kentrell, but I gotta go to work I got this new job & they want me to be there a little early to show me around the place"

" ight ma, lemme drive you." I said looking at her in her scrubs licking my lips out of habit.

Dess shook her head and picked up her bag" how will I get back home? I don't wanna take an uber home, so I'll just take my car."

" I'll pick you back up, just let me help
you out. You be actin' like youon' want me 'round or some." I furrowed my eyebrows

" okay you can take me crybaby" dess laughed lightly before putting on her crocs & walking to my sports car

I opened the door for her and walked to my side before getting in and pressing the push to start button before driving off.

" where yo' job?" I mumbled, dess grabbed my phone and put the address to the hospital she worked in my gps.

I drove in the direction the gps was leading me in and leaned back in my seat before rolling up my wood using my free hand

dess put her feet on my dashboard and begun typing on her phone

" who you texting" my eyes looked down at her screen

" you're competition" Dess smirked

" yo ass ain funny mane" I spoke shaking my head.

Dess brought her phone to my face showing me her screen" your mad, ian even texting nobody"

I shook my head, as I pulled up to her job & parked in the drive way.

Dess grabbed her bag and pointed her finger at me" okay thank you kentrell, don't forget to pick me back up foreal."

" ite ma I gotcha' " I reassured.

dess opened the car door making me grab her hand

" let me take you on a date dess, I wanna show you I changed fa' you" dess blushed and bit her lip as if she was thinking

" alright, I'm down text me the details. I hope your serious tho, I'm not trying to go down the wrong path again" dess expressed.

" just trust me"

" mhm, we'll see" dess replied getting out the car.

" I love you ma" I mumbled but love enough so she'd hear it.

Dess face held a suprised look" I- love you too kentrell "

𝐒𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓 production.

  " I'm trying ma, you gotta trust me"