9| 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎
Dess // Dior
20yrs.

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎Dess // Dior 20yrs

                          🪁..

! Excuse all mistakes !

"— you too busy to talk to your own bestfriend!" jayda fake cried over the phone as I laughed.

" girl no, I just had my phone on dnd because kentrell has his fans blowing up my shit on all socials." I sighed and explained.

Jayda chuckled " chile his crazy ass can't get enough, but forget all that I want to go on a double date."

" double what?, how we going to go on a double date and I have no date?" I spoke confused.

" my new boo has a homeboy that wants to meet you" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

" your new boo? What happened to ben?" I said hearing a knock at the door before getting up and looking through the peep hole.

" — and yea he a unloyal bitch basically... dess? helloo?" jayda said looking in the phone waiting for an answer from me.

I turned my volume down seeing kentrell standing outside my door.

I sighed & turned off the lights to make him think I wasnt home.

I walked back to my room & turned my volume back up.

" I'm sorry, this crazy nigga outside my door" I sighed before continuing. " yea I'll take the double date,  Hiding from him isn't my life."

" whatt? he outside your door? oh hell nah I'll pull up right now." jayda said over the phone I heard muffling indicting she was moving around.

" no it's fine, just tell me where this double date is going to be so I can know what to wear" I said getting up and looking through my closet.

" well, I didn't want to do anything to over the top, how about we just go to the movies? like a little movie date nothing too much" she said playing with her hair.

" yea that's perfect, I'll call you when I'm done getting ready & I'll just meet y'all there" I continued to look through clothes in my closet.

" alright love youu, bye" jayda said blowing kisses in the camera causing me to let out a laugh " okay love you more ".

I walked in the shower and turned on the water.

I stripped myself of all my clothes and walked in the shower letting out a sigh of relief as the water hit my body.

some days I wish I never got an abortion, I feel empty and lonely.

my mom hates me and doesn't even want to look at me, my dad passed..

I have no family no one to tell me it's gonna be okay, even though I know it's not going to be okay.