10| 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎
Dess // Dior
20yrs.

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 𝐵𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎Dess // Dior 20yrs

                            🎬..

!excuse all mistakes, typos- errors- (etc) !

I got out of my car and walked toward my apartment building ready to take off my scrubs and go to bed.

I sighed relived, as I made it to my apartment. My good mood soon being gone once I seen my mom standing infront of my door.

" kandacy, what do you want?" I said sighing trying to understand why she's here.

she look a little taken back at my word choice but continued to speak " I haven't spoken to you in forever, I wanted to surprise you. our bond isn't the strongest you know?"

I scoffed " I've tried to build a bond with you many times, there isn't any bond anymore that's done for just leave it alone."

she walked up to me and pointed her finger in my face " I made you, I brought you in the world don't make me take you out"

" that empty threat doesn't put fear in my heart, you haven't been in my life in years! Your the last person that gone' take me out." I felt myself getting emotional.

I held onto my bags and opened the door with my key.

I turned to her and spoke holding the door open " this was a lovely talk, but please don't show up to my door again you've done enough"

" this is why I wish I had a son, I wish I had anything but you destiny." she looked me up and down before leaving the hallway walking out of the building.

"wait til I tell jayda this shit" I mumbled talking out loud about what just occurred.

I shook my head and went to my room, taking my scrubs off getting ready for my shower.

🎬..

after taking my shower I fell asleep, but was soon woken up to the sound of knocking at my door,

I sighed and got out of my bed walking towards the front door.

I opened the door and looked at the person standing infront of me.

" jayda— what you doing here it's late, and raining" I pulled her inside.

" d-dess " jayda mumbled lowly with red eyes soaking wet from the rain.

" girl what's wrong talk to me" I said getting concerned.

" I'm pregnant " she said bawling out in tears clinging onto me.