Fun Times

(Y/n)'s (P. O. V)

I gulped as I approached the rather expensive looking building and just slowing my heart rate down with deep breathes to calm my nerves.

"It's an audition (Y/n). Don't show nerves and just try look as good as possible, and you might get the job!" I lightly slapped my cheeks and took one final breath before entering the building.

The receptionist looked up as soon as I entered and she looked really pretty, something to be expected of when you're going to a company that casts models.

"Hello! How can I help you?" She asked and I loosened the collar of my shirt.

"I'm here for the casting audition. My name is Son (Y/n)," I told her and she typed something into the computer, probably looking for ten list of names.

"Yup! Follow me! I'll take you to the area!" She stood up and I nodded, tailing her from behind and we began walking to the large door that was at the end of the corridor, which looked pretty obvious to where it was happening.

We stopped at the door and she opened it for me, revealing the inside full of others waiting like me.

"The boss hasn't come yet so just wait here, and feel free to chat with the others while you wait!"

"Okay, thank you."

I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me, immediately getting attention to all the people waiting.

"Hi, everyone! I hope everyone's doing well and I hope we all get in!" I said to everyone as confidently that I could but most of them just rolled their eyes at me.

"Look at this good two shoes," Someone said scoffed.

"We're here to get a job, not make friends." Someone else stated and everyone else just laughed at that.

"Sorry.." I apologised but my hands clenched into fists, trying to remove my anger.

Having superpowers and trying to deal with anger in public is the worst thing ever.

Especially with superstrength.

'Why are you always up to something when I wake up?' Sung-Ki yawned and I huffed.

'Why are you always sleeping and hardly up?'

'It's the only thing I can do in your body! The only other thing I can do is talk to you but I don't want to interrupt your conversations, so sleeping and is the only option I really have now!" He retorted.

'Well, we can now. Everyone else are dickheads so I can't be bothered trying to be friendly anymore.' I sighed.

'When are you going to enter my realm so we can practise magic? It's been like two weeks since my awakening and you are clueless on how to use it, and the only time you ever used magic was with that water thing you fought!" Sung-Ki complained.

'Oh, right. I've honestly been to lazy since I don't feel like doing anything while my body sleeps, even if I wake up energised after doing any training."

"You're the laziest host I've had so far," He said with his voice trying to hide his amusement.

'And I embrace it.'

The door suddenly opened and I instantly stood with a straight posture, trying to seem as professional as possible by having a neutral expression.

She was what I assumed to be the boss from how the feeling of a high position just radiated from her and the expensive looking outfit, and the bag she held. And as expected, she was beautiful and was younger than I expected. Maybe twenties since she owns this company but she looked younger than that.