2

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Yoongi

I lock up the music shop door and put the hood of my black hoodie over my grey beanie while I put the keys of the music shop into the pocket of my black field jacket as I tuck my cold pale hands in my pocket as well to protect them from this winter night.

I let out a breathe and saw the small transparent misty cloud fade away into the sky as I begin to make my way towards my car. I unlock my car and get inside while turning on the engine. I turn on the warm heater so I can warm up my cold car so Eunjoo won't freeze when I pick her up.

When it's warm enough, I buckle my seatbelt and drive away while I make my way to pick up Eunjoo who adores Namjoon with her whole heart.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

I stop in front of my moms house when I drive into the garage and park the car inside as I leave the car off and locked while heading to the garage door that leads me to the inside of the house with my key. I unlock the door with the house key and enter the warm house. I take off my shoes as I wait by the door. "Eunjoo!" I shout, not so loud but loud enough for Eunjoo to rush out of her room and run towards me.

I see mom peak her head out of the kitchen and smiles. "Hey Yoon, how was work?" She says. I shrug my shoulders. "It was okay but I came here to pick up Eunjoo because Namjoon wants to spend time with her again." I tell her and Eunjoo immediately squeals excitedly. "Yay!" She excitedly says before leaving me and rushing back into her room again.

"Put on your jacket, it's cold!" I inform her as I can feel my mother's eyes on me as she stops doing whatever she was doing and comes towards me with sad gentle eyes. "How is he?" She softly ask. I look down at the ground. "I don't know but he has been drinking lately which we all know it's something he doesn't do." I mumble enough for her to hear me.

"He can't face me too huh?" She ask and I nod. "You have her eyes." I only say and she lets out a sigh. "I understand but tell him if he needs anything, I'm still here and that he is still family." She says and I nod again as I look back up at her.

I can see why he can't face my mom. Sometimes it's hard to stare at her eyes too. "I'll make him some haejangguk, you and Eunjoo can eat with him too." She says and I nod as she leaves me to start making the hungover soup for Namjoon.

Knowing Namjoon, I know he would ignore his hungovers and won't do anything to ease his aching head.

That's the only way to stop himself from going numb.