4

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

3rd person

Yoongi is freshly out of the shower as he puts on simple black shirt with a light brown, black, white flannel thick coat, paired with slightly lose ripped light blue jeans. Today, since him and Namjoon don't work on the weekends, today is reading day.

He's only a replacement for her.

It's a thing where Namjoon, Eunjoo, and her would go to Namjoons bookshop and read there, for a relaxing day is what she said to Namjoon.

Namjoon and Eunjoo haven't done a reading day ever since her passing and Eunjoo mentioned it to Namjoon last night when he was tucking her in for bed as she wanted to read books with Namjoon again. Namjoon was hesitant of course because it would feel weird but when Yoongi came in the guest bedroom of his apartment, she asked if he can come.

Namjoon felt like he was shutting everything out from whatever they did before her passing and Eunjoo didn't want whatever they did before to stop, in remembrance of her.

And that's why Yoongi is here, getting ready for reading day. Yoongi felt wrong being in her place because this is something they did, not with him.

But he's only doing this for both Eunjoo and Namjoon. He would know that she would want nothing to change so he will do just that. Bring back the way things were before though, things will never feel the same again.

Yoongi exits out of his room and goes to the room next to his, the guest room where Eunjoo would normally sleep at when she comes over to the weekends or stays over whenever.

He quietly opens the door and walks towards the bed. He gently shakes her awake but gets startled when she immediately opens her eyes and looks directly at the window in the room and immediately sits up with an excited smile. "Eunjoo-" He says while he tries to calm down his fast heart beat that almost bursted out of his chest.

Eunjoo was excited when Namjoon said yes for reading day. Even though Namjoon tuck her in to bed and both Namjoon and Yoongi said their good nights to her, it took her a while to sleep due to how excited she was for the next day so seeing that it's morning, she is full of energy.

Eunjoo immediately gets out of bed and rushes out of the room to the bathroom that is between the guest room and Yoongis room, on the left side of the hall.

Yoongi shakes his head while letting out a small chuckle as he gets out of the room and heads out and waits for Eunjoo to get ready.

Once Eunjoo was done, Yoongi sent a message to Namjoon that they were ready. Namjoon sits up from the couch, fixes his black beanie as he stands up and walks to the door, puts on his brown coat over his black jean jacket that is button up. He decides that today, he will put on black low converse instead of the boots since it's not snowing and they will only be out for a little while.

Namjoon opens his apartment door and locks it behind him with his phone and keys in hand. He puts both items in his right pocket as he sees Yoongi and Eunjoo coming out as well. As Namjoon was about to walk over to them, before he can walk past the so called empty apartment between his and Yoongis place, the door opens and slams against Namjoons forehead.

Eunjoo gasps as she looks up to see Crystal. Crystal immediately panics as she realizes she hit something or someone so as she closes the locked door behind her, she sees a groaning man touching his forehead.

Once her eyes look at him. She couldn't say anything. Maybe because he was beautiful or maybe because she was waiting for him to say something that he was okay.

She ignores her thoughts. "Are you okay?" She worriedly ask the man in pain. Eunjoo immediately squeals when she sees Crystal talking to Namjoon. "Joonie! That's Crystal! The girl I was talking about yesterday!" She excitedly says but she didn't know that due to her words, Namjoon forgets his pain as he was thinking about this strange girl that called Eunjoo little flower, this strange girl that that was said that her eyes looked like hers.

Namjoon opens his eyes and slowly lifts his head but when he makes eye contact with the girl, so called Crystal, Namjoon immediately saw her for a split second. Namjoon gulps as he feels a lump beginning to grow in his throat.

He needed to get out of here. So he immediately looks away from her eyes. "You should watch out next time." He sternly says before walking past by her without a glance and takes his hand out for Eunjoo to grab. Eunjoo takes his hand and looks up at him as he begins to walk ahead with Eunjoo. Eunjoo turns around and waves a bye to Crystal.

Yoongi, who witness all of that and stayed quiet to observe Namjoon action, he was indeed right. Namjoon saw her for a split second too.

Yoongi gets out of his thoughts and stares at Crystal who was worried and watching Namjoons figure that was becoming smaller and smaller with each step he took. "Sorry about him, he's a bit grumpy right now." He apologizes and Crystal shakes her head. "No no it was my fault, I didn't know he was there. Please tell him that if there is anything I can do to make it up, I'll do it." She worriedly says and Yoongi nods.

He gives her a small bow and she does the same in return as Yoongi walks away and tries to catch up with Namjoon and Eunjoo.

Maybe Yoongi can use this chance to bring them together. He can't see Namjoon be this way any longer.

He wants to see the annoying nerdy and clumsy Namjoon, the one that loves life, that would stop and take his time to look at his surroundings and take it all in, not the distant Namjoon who doesn't keep his head up from his ground, not the one that doesn't read books like he used to, not the one that stops and takes in the nature atmosphere, not the one that can't stand the thought of this winter season.

He noticed that whenever it snowed, Namjoon would try to get inside somewhere as fast as possible, his first thought it was because he was too cold but he remembers that Namjoon liked the winter season.

He was indeed a chionophile person after all.

To this day, he still wonders why Namjoon tries to get away from the snow, to not feel the cold wet snowflakes, to not look at the snow, and to not smell the snow breeze.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

not me trying to give you hints even tho this story just started

not me trying to give you hints even tho this story just started. 😭👋🏼

though, how are we feeling about this story so far? i do hope you guys are enjoying it and do tell what you guys think will happen throughout this story or would like to see in this story? i'm open for ideas so i can improve and make a story more better for you loves. :)

thank you for reading loves.

. <3