3

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Yoongi

I unlock the door to the music shop and let Eunjoo enter first and the girl with the blueish grey eyes, eyes that looked more grey but had a very light blue hue to them.

I enter after them and I motion Eunjoo to sit in my chair where the counter desk is at. I then look at the girl and motion her to follow me which she does. I walk to the string family section with her behind me and then turn to face her.

She stops when she sees me stop but looks at me confused. "What?" She gently but confusedly says. "Pick which one you want." I say while I point towards the violins.

She was hesitant as her hands grip onto her violin case that carries her probably prized possession as I did see her teary eyes when she saw her violin broke. She looks up at the different colors and shades of the violins but stops to one light brown one instead of a dark brown one that looks similar to hers that is now broken.

"That one." She softly says while still hugging her violin case. I nod as I grab the new violin that I recently got a week ago. I then motion her to follow me while I grab a case for her new violin. Seeing that her eyes teared up when her violin broke, it's mostly likely she won't throw it away so it was best I give her another violin case.

I gently put the violin in the case and put inside a free bow and a free resin for her bow, along with a grey fabric. I zip up the case and turn around and see her standing next to my counter desk. I walk towards her and Eunjoo and hand the new violin to her.

With shaky hands, she puts her broken violin case strap around her shoulder while she grabs her new violin. "You won't have to pay for it, it's just to make up for your broken one. Again, I'm so sorry." I immediately apologize but she gently shakes her head as she gives me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, I didn't want Eunjoo to feel bad." She whispers the last part only for me to hear. I let out a small chuckle and nod. We stand there, in silence while feeling Eunjoos gaze on us. I let out a fake awkward cough. "I'm Yoongi." I mumble and she nods. "I'm Crystal." She replys back.

"Crystal? Pretty name!" Eunjoo immediately compliments her name. Crystal smiles at Eunjoo. "Thank you little flower." She thanks Eunjoo but I gulp the knot that appeared when I immediately saw her eyes.

They looked like hers too. I even noticed the one white part on Crystals hair while the rest of her hair was a ash brown. "Why do you only have one part of your hair white?" Eunjoo curiously asks Crystal, as if she somehow read my mind. "I was born with it." She says with a gentle smile. Eunjoo smiles at her.

"Okay he must be waiting for us so come on and lets go or else he will leave and go home." I inform Eunjoo and she immediately nods. The three of us walk towards the door and let Crystal and Eunjoo go out first as I close the door to the shop and lock it. We then walk back to where Eunjoo bumped into Crystal.