03

this ones a lil spicey iykwim ;]-long btw❣

"Hey," the whisper startled the quiet little, who was working on the sheet that the teacher gave for everyone to do by the end of class, it was full of math equations. But good thing Kairi's good at it because it was the double step equations, so he was already almost finished with the paper.

He jumped a little, looking towards where the voice came from. It was Mattia's. He hummed in acknowledge and went back to work so he could have free time on his phone.

"Can I come by later? To hang, you know," the taller raised his eyebrows up and down once then his eyes went to the math. He never failed this class but he did have a hard time with double steps , hence always asking for help from his favorite person.

"Yeah, sure, I do have a bit of homework though so", the pale boy giggled quietly on the a small smile.

"That's fine, I have to get my shit first anyways,"

The little bit his bottom lip and clenched his thighs together, stomach turning in a spin wheel full of arousal. He absolutely loved when his Mattia would cuss, it was such a turn on.

He felt himself getting wet so he has to stop with the dirty thoughts running through his mind, they need to rest.

He quickly parted his legs focusing on his last question. In the corner of his eye he saw Mattia bitting his lip running his left hand through his hair with the pencil in his right hand trying to work out the problem.

Kairi turned his whole body towards his friend, finished with the whole sheet. "Need some help?", "Shit, fuck yeah, please."

"H-hah~nggh," The sound of heavy panting, the squelching of juices, and breathy moans mixed with whines and whimpers fill the pink room.

His legs shook and twitched because of the sensitivity his little bud had, and plus he was just a small sensitive little submissive boy anyways.

Whenever he would do this he would think about his crushes hands doing it instead.

His veiny, ginormously big next to Kairi's, hand wrapping around his throat or waist squeezing just a bit, afraid to hurt the fragile pale boy.

Rings on his fingers making many lined dents into his skin. His other hand inside the littles shorts, rubbing furiously on the bud, or simply just teasingly rubbing around it.

The whimpering boy closed his eyes melting into the pleasure, thinking what his love would call him. Would it be babe? Like all the other times? Or would it be more aggressively dominate? Like whore or slut?

He moaned out, whining, and hurriedly put his left hand on top of his mouth so he wouldn't cause his mom to be worried.

He rubbed faster, sliding his middle and index finger left and right across his bud, twitching thighs.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head, his body shaking and moans becoming louder-if even possible-so he shoved his two fingers into his mouth, sucking on them, high on the edge of cumming.

"Hh-mgh,"

He spasmed, arching his back, cum seeping out of his small hole. He's never tried to put anything in there because he wants to keep it tight for the one who take his virginity, which who he wants to be his Mattia.

Kairi sighed breathing heavily, chest heaving up and down, coming down from his pleasuring high.

He took his hand out if his pretty kitten covered panties and got up heading to the bathroom connected to his room. The little washed his hands then grabbed a washrag wiping them off.

He walked back, running through his dresser for his favorite shorts, finding them and putting them on with an oversized black shirt. They were very short-barely covering his butt-silky but more softer, a light pink with tiny gray bunny faces all over.

A knock on the door interrupts his game, where he sat down at and almost started. He pouted yelling for them to come in.

"Playing without me? Damn babe," a familiar chuckle made him turn around. He turned a light shade of pink, mind going back to what he just finished, still on his after high.

"Was jus 'bout start," he mumbled turning back to the computer screen that had the COD menu pulled up.

Mattia found his way to the extra gaming chair at the end of the bed and brung it beside Kairi, sitting there after he set his bag down.

The shorter started the game, zombie mode, choosing all of his necessary items before actually going into the map.

"There! By the right window, its breaking", the younger shouted pointing to the window he was talking about, causing Kairi to get startled.

Since the little's always quiet and prefers peaceful silence he's always jumpy around loud noises.

"Shit, sorry 'Ri."

"Alright boys, its getting late," Kairi's mom knocked then opened the door calling out to them.

The little only pouted quitting the game; not caring about points. "Yes mommy," she nodded in response, closing the door.

"Come lay 'Ri," Mattia held his arms wide for his best friend to come to him. He'd already put the chair back in its spot and got into bed; on top the covers, not ready to sleep yet.

"M'kay," the little walked over and laid beside him snuggling into his chest, breathing in his charming scent of oak trees and rain with a little bit of musk.

Mattia wrapped his right arm around his tiny waist pulling him closer. His left arm under his own head. Feeling the small arms wrap around his chest and waist-but not all the way around-made a small smile spread on his lips with happiness.

But once he looked down he saw it.

Kairi's shirt rolled up above the curve of his butt showing much more skin than expected.

The shirts he wore had risen up into his crack; giving a little wedgy. Both of his cheeks were open. Available for anyone who walked through the door to see.

He closed his eyes and tried hard not to look at the soft pale lower skin of his love. He stayed quiet enough to hear Kairi's breathing, so he could figure out if he would get away with his next plan.

A soft, slow, relaxed pace was set right beneath his chin. The taller bit his lip leaning back looking at the older's chest for the breathing pattern.

Seeing the two nipple points coming out of his shirt his eyes bugged out and immediately looking away. The cold room and no blanket on must have made them harden.

Focusing back on his task, he slowly slid his right hand down to Kairi's shorts' waistband, stopping when he felt him shift closer snuggling his head even more into the taller chest.

He continued when the short bean rested.

Wedging his hand through the band, he slipped his middle finger in the crack rubbing gently up and down. He heard a small whimper and went lower.

"Fuck," he muttered when he felt Kairi get wet when rubbing around his small hole.

He moved even lower, touching the little bud lightly causing Kairi to slightly shake while pushing his thighs together; fortunately still asleep.

The younger stopped completely rethinking his choices. He slid his hand up and took it out just resting it on the soft cheek sticking out.

'Fuck, I regret that so bad'