04

❣

"Um..I have something to tell you," the dark haired male nervously fiddles with hair fingers as he sits on Kairi's bed.

They had been up for about an hour before school started and he was very guilty for not asking consent to touch his love like that. In that dirty way.

Both of them were dressed already, getting it out of the way. Kairi sat at his desk on the game chair, scrolling through things on his phone. Once he heard that sentence from the younger he stopped and faced him with a confused face.

"What's up?" His eyebrows furrowed in, scrunching them with a very small pout on his lips.

"I-uh, shit sorry. Well I-," Mattia huffs readjusting on the bed. He shakes his head, brushing off all the bad thoughts about if this conversation would end bad. It definitely would if Kairi looked at it in a really bad way.

Kairi giggles a bit clenching his thighs, clearing all dirty thoughts and focusing on the task at hand. Listening to his Mattia.

"This is a-difficult," he keeps hesitating and with a nervous shaky voice chuckling.

"It's okay 'Ti, I'll understand if it's bad." the little comforts with a tight smile. "Okay-uh, I-I um-touched you," his smile faltered a bit.

"B-but you always do? Did something happen?"

"Yeah, it was i-inappropriately though," he bit his lip looking at Kairi's face for the reaction.

The littles face showed disappointment and a small amount of lust. Disappointment because he never even gave consent. Lust because he never thought his best friend would want to feel him up like that.

"O-oh.." he turned his head down looking at his black screen phone that sat on his lap. He licked his dry lips thinking of what he should say as he tightened the grip on his phone.

"Listen, I-I'm really sorry 'Ri-," the younger stood up slowly walking towards Kairi.

"Pwea-please l-leave," Kairi felt his younger mind taking over and wanted the taller to leave before it fully took over.

'Mon Kai lemme take ober, it to hep'

'Pwease Kai. Wanna hep you'

He could practically feel and see the other one pout with teary eyes. He so badly wanted to help his older self. He wanted to make the 'meanie' go away.

Just for now though, not forever because he had a big 'ol soft spot for him.

"A-alright, I'll see ya l-later 'Ri", the taller grabbed his bag he brung and had put his phone in his pocket, leaving out the bedroom and saying bye to Kairi's mom then leaving the house.

When Mattia leaves the room his bottom lip trembles and he finally let's little 'RiRi out while his hand retracted from the death grip on the poor phone.

He busted out softly crying. Made sure to keep quiet so his mom wouldn't hear.

Getting off the chair he placed his phone on the desk so it wouldn't get in the way, and laid face down on his bed. He breathed out, huffing heavily wiping his eyes while rolling on his back.

He pulled down his skirt feeling it was higher up since he just flopped into bed. It was a pitch black, but in a comforting way with a few gems and sparkles around it.

He had on a soft pink oversized shirt with a big Hello Kitty face on his mini pecs.

He wiped his nose sniffling, thinking on what he should do until school. Mattia was supposed to entertain him and play the console with him, but he knows that isn't in the plan now.

He decided on playing Mario Kart on his hand-held pink switch. It had so many pretty stickers on it!

"Uh-hey."

The deep voice startled the blue and brown hair locks causing him to drop the chip he held in his hand. Kairi pouted picking it up from the floor and ignoring the figure that sat next to him.

He had gone the whole half-a-day without talking to his best friend. He can't say he hadn't miss him all this time they haven't spoke, but it's for a good cause.

The dark haired taller male nodded in understanding. He knew it would be difficult to talk to him. So he just took out his phone and scrolled through social media for a while as he sat next to the smaller.

The little glances to his left where Mattia was on his phone with a small frown on his lips. He sighed finishing his chips and water bottle, putting them on the lunch tray filled with the schools food.

The shorter grabbed his backpack standing up with the tray and walking away out of the cafeteria. Obviously dumping the tray before leaving.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw his friend with an open mouth trying to spew out words but he couldn't find his voice.

"Hi."

The small soft but squeaky voice picks up the call showing only the ceiling that has a lot of stickers and k-pop posters just like his walls.

Most were of BTS' Suga and RM, the hot rappers-not forgetting J-Hope-but those two were the ones he liked more even though J-Hope was the sunshine of the whole group with that brightly glowing smile.

"Oh-I didn't think you would answer honestly." Mattia laid on his stomach with the phone in front of his face showing his full head and background walls.

"I-it's okay, I promise. You're forgiven. I thought a lot about it and it's not a very big deal-at least to me-we've been friends forever you know?" the little giggles with a smile and showed his face calming the other down.

Like said, he has been thinking about it. The way he thought weren't those good thoughts. Most of them were inappropriate, but a couple of them were really good reasons-not inappropriate.

"Damn, I thought I was gonna die from ingoration," the fake frowning face made up the word causing Kairi to break out in a fit of laughter.(ignore-ay-tion)

"You're so funny 'Ti."