06

❣

The next morning from Mattia sleeping over again Kairi woke up before him. Gathering all his thoughts together, remembering everything that happened his eyes glazed over with tears.

He looked over at the taller sucking on his bottom lip before rushing to get up and running to his bathroom.

Once he shut the door lightly(so he wouldn't wake anyone up)the water flooded his vision and he pressed his lips together letting out a small sob.

He stumbled to the toilet sitting on it while whipping his nose with his lavender shirt sleeve.

'Why would you do that?'

'Why not?'

He could feel his insides crumbling apart and heart beat faster up as he let the flows of water run down his cheeks.

'I didn't want him to know! Oh my..'

'Oh...I not know. I sowwy, I pwomise not do again!'

Kairi let out a small laugh at that.

'He already knows silly. You wouldn't need to.'

He could feel the tears hold off for a few seconds while mind linking with little 'RiRi.

'Oh. Den I wont tell no one ewse! Pwomise!'

'Alright, good.'

The little takes a deep breath trying to calm his breathing to a normal pace. Then he gets to thinking bad again.

'What if he tells people?'

'More like those other friends',

'What if he doesn't like me anymore?'

'Oh no...What if he doesn't wanna be friends?'

His breathing hitched and his eyes started to fill up with tears. His sobs coming out in loud cries. He tried covering his mouth to lessen the noise but it only made his voice louder, echoing throughout the bathroom walls.

"Mm," Mattia groaned stirring in his sleep.

He furrowed his brows when he reached over with his arm trying to hug Kairi but all he felt was the soft sheets underneath.

Then he heard it. He sat up quickly blinking repeatedly to see clearly. Widening his eyes he heard low cries from behind the bathroom door.

"'Ri?" With a raspy voice he scooted out of bed and itches his head fixing his messy hair in the process.

The dark locks made his way to the door and knocked with his pointer finger. "Hey 'Ri, you okay in there?"

Kairi panicked hearing his loves voice and rushed to wipe his face with his sweater paws that he had used multiple times already.

"Uh-ye-yeah. I'm g-good," he hiccuped out with a shaky voice.

"Seems a little weird 'Ri, but alright. Can you come out though? I really gotta piss"

"Um-yeah. C-coming," the little got up and rushed splashing his face with water then wiping it off and looking in the mirror.

'Ew, I look like a broken hearted teen girl after a break up,' he chuckled lips twitching up in the corners.

His hair was a little flat with some messy part in the middle. The blue strands in the front were getting faded so he'd have to dye it again. He'd probably bleach his whole head and make it pink or purple since those were his favorite colors-not forgetting black since it matched with everything.

He shook his head running his right hand through it; readjusting his long sleeved shirt and lavender bunny covered pajama pants matching the sleeved shirt.

Around his eyes were a little puffy red if you looked close enough and cheeks had streaks of dried tears on them.

The short male shrugged turning towards the door and opening it to see Mattia leaned against the frame of the door.

Once it opened the younger immediately found his eyes wandering into the others, finding them withholding sadness and a hint of betrayal.

"Oh babe...Come 'er," he sighed licking his dry lips and held his arms out for Kairi to hug him. He saw the shorter's bottom lip trimble and eyes become watery before he rammed his head into his chest wrapping his own arms around the taller.

"What happened 'Ri? You okay now?", Mattia had his arm over the little's shoulder, hugging him like that.

When Kairi cried into his shirt by the bathroom door he had took him to the bed so they could sit instead.

"Y-yeah. Just need to tell you somethin'," Kairi sniffed wiping his nose on his sleeve again and looked nervous up to the tall male beside him.

"Alright, I'm all ears babe," Mattia nodded looking directly into the others eyes causing him to blush and turns his chocolate orbs down to his fumbling fingers that played and picked at each other.

"Um-well. I have l-little space, i-it's a mindset w-where I go to a younger age an-and where I have no wor-ries. Wi-with all the exams com-coming up it d-doesn't help. It releases my stress," the whole time he spoke the stuttering showed how nervous he was to tell his best friend this as he pet the kitten that jumped onto his lap before he explained.

This made the taller smile. He trusts him enough to tell something so personal to him. "I appreciate you telling me this. I'm very happy that you could tell me something like this-and don't worry, I don't care what you do as long as you're happy."

The taller sent a bright smile to the little who brought his head up after he finished speaking.

"Thank you," Kairi immediately hugged him, tightly wrapping his arms around the others neck bringing him closer and shoved his head into it, feeling Mattia hug back instantly with arms on his waist trying to bring his closer if even possible.

"I was jus' tryna study," the little pouted into the younger's skin, lips brushing up against the softness.

"We can study next time together. Maybe I'll even let you play afterwards," Mattia pushed his plump lips onto the others neck kissing the soft pale skin once, then twice and laughed with the other who giggled at the gently-handed contact.

Kairi smelled the familiar musk and pine tree-ish cologne from the taller and snuggle more into his neck closing his eyes.