09

❣

Soon the end of the day came and Mattia met with Kairi in the parking lot to ride in the smallests' car that he drives away drives.

The younger male waited a few minutes, for the the other to get out, by the white Honda Accord. (One of the manys in the student parking lot, but had so many different stickers on all windows, leaving only a couple on the windshield to (obviously) see put of.)

Leaning on the passenger door with his phone in hand scrolling through social media he saw his favorite small figure out of the corner of his eye.

The short male has a soft blue oversized sweater (literally swallowing him whole) that made sweater paws, which his tiny hands were overpowered from.

One of them holding a backpack strap that was sling on only one of shoulder. The mom jeans he wore had only two big rips on each of his thighs, stayed in the light window that picked up a bit.

Along with the dark mop of fluffy blue and brunette hair on his head that also bounced with every step he took.

It was like time had slowed down as Mattia looked up from the phone completely. The slight swayed of the small hip dips as he, seemingly, slowly walked towards the taller who now looked dazed by Kairi's ethereal beauty.

A tiny pastel pink hair clip he now see's closer as it shimmers in the sunlight with fine glittery sparkles. The little looked like his skin flowers and sparkled like small stars all over his.

The way the younger saw Kairi was like when Edward showed Bella his skin in forests' sunlight .

Mattia was so sucked into his own mind that he didn't even notice when the one he was dazing about had eventually made it right in front of him.

"-ello, Ti'."

The soft but curious voice finally made him blink and look down to see the worried face on the oldest.

"Are you okay?," scrunching his brows the older reached his small hands up to Mattia's cheeks to feel if he had a fever.

He made purses lips then locked them with a relieved smile, squishing the taller's cheeks together, patting them and letting go.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking," he half lied to the other that was readjusting the strap on his shoulder walking to the driver side nodding his head. The 'half lie' would be the he wasn't necessarily actually thinking, he was (technically) fantasizing about the tiny male in the driver seat.

What- wait driver seat!? Mattia looked through the door's window, finally turning around and standing up properly and leaning off of the glass.

Kairi was looking at him with tight fitted smile the gestured to the open/empty seat next to him with one hand on the wheel ready to go as soon as the taller got in.

Mattia snapped hi fingers and rushed to open the door, slipping his backpack in the back seats  along with Kairi's.

Once the full brunette buckled, the little was backing out and pulling out of the school lot. The ride to Kairi's house had a bit of tension in the closed car, with more of a comfortable silence as they didn't always need to talk when with each other.

When with each other it was a different type of comfortable, nothing like the typical best friends, they love the silence. Every since they met, they'd knew they'd always prefer quietness rather conversations. It reminded both of the first time they met.

Mattia was the one to come to Kairi, asking if he had a brown crayon, since in their class(pre-k) the teacher gave all students free time to have fun from being good all day.

Little Kairi was quietly sitting in his seat drawing and while everyone else was playing around little Mattia wanted to color.

He came and sat asking for the crayon, little Kairi didn't think he'd get a friend on the first days he was too quiet and shy to talk to anyone.

But he did! And he was so happy! He happily (shyly) gave the color and then they sat in silence the rest of the free time before they had to go home.

When it was time to get on the bus they found out that they lived on the same road and were neighbors. Little Kairi and his mother had just moved in a few weeks before school started so they still had a few boxes to unbox.

(Mostly little Kairi's as he was always distracted by things while setting his room)

From then on little Mattia had come over almost everyday to spend time with little Kairi. It wasn't everytime over there that they would physically play, it was mostly small conversations while drawing and coloring, those were main things they'd do.

They were very artsy throughout the years too. They both even took advanced art ever since middle school, still going to that class now. The art teachers favorite students!

They more time they spent together the more they got closer, conjoined, and now are jointed at the hip.

The two do have a bit of separation anxiety as they only really talked to each other and none others.

As they finally got there (which felt like forever) the two were greeted by Kairi's mother, who was obviously never minded Mattia coming over, and she definitely shipped them for years.

She spent time talking with them before she left to continue the dinner she was preparing, adding more meat into the pan since the youngest was now here.

Mattia had his hand covered by his hoodie sleeve, so she never asked about or saw the wounds.

When both teens made it up the stairs and into the littles room to the connected bathroom.

The taller sat on the closed toilet seat lid while the oldest was on his knees. The smaller surfed through the bottom cabinet trying to find all of the first aid he'd need to clean and help patch up with for the bruise and slowly bleeding hand with a little bit of already dried blood.

"Ah..."

The older pulled out a medium sized bottle of hydrogen peroxide, only reason it was big was that he'd always find ways to hurt himself while little somehow.

A large pretty container with varieties of different sized bandaids, along with a tube of neosporin. All was set on the floor as he shuffled back to close the cabinet doors.

He stood up and distracted his knees and shins off the bottle, tube, and container up to the sink edge.

The taller looked slightly up to the older's face as he was now lower. "Hand." The little demands while unscrewing the lid of the peroxide bottle.

He grabbed a couple of paper towels from the roll he had on the counter. Mattia let his hand rise up to Kairi's held out hand and the shortest held a towel under it with one hand.

And the other grabbed the peroxide and moved the hand above the sink just in case some liquid fell.

"Pouring now."

Just as the liquid hit his cut the younger hissed, sucking in air through tooth gaps and biting his bottom lip in agony. Kairi sighed softly rubbing his thumb across the others fingers with sympathy.

He knows the feeling of it, his mother always helps with his wounds so he actually gets clean. He has a habit of saying he'll clean it but doesn't as he hesitates and never pours the peroxide because it burns.

The older dabs the towel over purulent drainage a few times along with pouring the liquid until all of the white substance is gone completely.