𝐗𝐕

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-25 comments💬.

TRIBE

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH, 2022: 8 A.M.

"Stay still" I said in husky voice pushing Zohra's hips down on the bed as I pounded her.

"Fuuuuck I-I can't..ghisty s-sooo good" she moaned out with tears of pleasure streaming down her face.

"You finna cum, hmm? Let it go baby, clench down on daddy make another mess for me" I husked in her ear then her back lifted off the bed as she clenched down on me and squirted.

"AHHH DADDY N-NO MOREEE" she moaned out shaking below me as I slowly fucked her through her orgasm then I ended cumming as well filling her up.

"Fuuuck" I moaned inside her ear still fucking her as we held onto each other.

"I-I love you" she panted inside my ear softly.

"I love you too" I replied then I sat up on my knees and pulled out then she spread her legs then reached between them and spread her newly shaded pussy lips from our rough fucking then she pushed my nut out her pussy.

"My pussy still pretty daddy" she asked then I grabbed her phone and took a video with her flash on and off.

"It's so beautiful it looks even better when it's red and my nut leaking out of it" I smirked then she blushed.

"Well we officially broke the bed in now the whole house to go, but not today because somebody has a game" she said then she started cheesing.

"I'm so ready, but I can't believe the apartment is completely furnished we did so good baby" I said then I got out the bed and grabbed the rag I had on the nightstand and wiped my baby pussy down carefully.

Yup, guys you heard that right we are officially moved into our 3 bed and 2 bath apartment and we already got it furnished because you know I had to pull a couple strings to get what my baby wanted and she wanted it fast so she got it fast.

This moving process was a shock to both of our families but of course we had their support well you know my sister had some to say, but guck her opinion me and my baby happy about the move.

HOUSE TOUR