04

" hi! it's nami! it might be sudden but can you come to my room late at night? like 2 am? so no one can see you. i have something to tell.. i'll cover for you if we get caught! "

jungwon has been staring at the note he got for a good 5 minutes now. it's been 3 months since they met, since jungwon started working at their house, and they were already at that level.

'are things going to fast?'

maybe.

nonetheless, that doesn't stop the boy from complying to nami's request. so at 2 am, he set off to head to the girl's room.

jungwon knocked on her door lightly, trying to make minimal noise. he was thankful that no one caught him roaming the halls at that late time.

soon enough, the door creaked open, a set of brown eyes peeking out. recognizing that it was jungwon, nami pulled the boy inside, softly closing the door after.

"i.." the girl stammered "i'm sorry you had to come so late at night.. or morning?"

"it's okay.. i don't mind.." jungwon reassured her.

nami motioned him to sit on the bed. once the two became comfortable, nami spoke again.

"there's just something i need to confess and i thought that if i write it down, it won't be as genuine and intimate so i wanted to tell face to face but i couldn't have the others see us or else they would report me to father so i had to ask you to come at a very late time but now that i think of it-"

"nami." the boy spoke "you're rambling."

'i'm sorry for rambling..'

that was what was supposed to come out. but instead, she said,

"i like you very much jungwon."

――― ๑ ――― ๑―――