Chapter 2

Sal Pov

Me and Larry got on the bus and saw that Travis was already there I could feel his glare when we got on. I sat close to the back of the bus because normally we would sit at the back but Travis always sit there now so oh well.

"Hey faggot." I knew that voice...it was Travis. "Oh hey trav-" "Hey prick back off okay Sal has done nothing to you so leave him alone!" Anddd I got cut off by Larry. "Shut up dickhead I wasn't talking to you" He shoved Larry on the window"gra" "Travis leave him alone!" "And he called me a dickhead.." I think Travis heard Larry saw that. He was about to punch Larry but something else happened

Travis POV

When I was gonna punch Larry the bus stopped and something I thought was never gonna happen happened. The bus stopped and I think the bus driver hit the brakes hard because Sally face fell on top of me.

Sal POV

I accidentally fell on top of Travis "S-sorry Travis." I say and I saw his face all bright red he looked like an apple that red. "Wha-whatever creep" He got up and pushed me on the floor. "Dude you alright?" "I'm fine thanks" Larry helped me up. We stepped out of the bus and saw ash and Todd there. "Hey Todd hey ash!" "Hey Sal" "Hi sally!" "Ehem hey!" God why am I always so awkward around girls especially pretty ones. I went to my locker and got out the books that I needed I was about to go back and I saw a running figure go in the bathroom.

It could be a ghost or a student but I won't be able to concentrate in class without knowing what it is.. I made my up my mind and went to the bathroom. I was shocked when I saw what I saw...

Hey author here cliffhanger 👀  who did he see what did he see? Anyways I might not be posting as much as I said I would but who cares anyways stay safe and drink lots of water 👍