Chapter 9

Travis pov

Today is the first day of that stupid deal I made with Sal yesterday, my head hurts so badly because of my dad. I guess I had so many thoughts in my head that I forgot that I was supposed to help out at church yesterday. I got a really bad beat yesterday-I'm now on my way to school deciding if I should go in or not. 'Maybe I can skip but my dad knows the teachers and they tell him everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Like one time I accidentally forgot to turn in a worksheet that was due the day after we got it and it thought she said that we had a week since it was kinda hard, and she told my dad and got beaten up that day.'

I was walking when I saw Sal with his friends. Sal spotted me and we locked eyes for a sec before I turned the other direction to try and get away but for a someone his hight, he runs pretty fast. "TRAVIS!" He came up to me running and then hugged me, "h-huh?-" my face started to turn red from me blushing to much 'that caught me off guard.' "Play along with it" Sal whispered to me. "Do I have to?" I whispered back. "Yes now hug me! Or would you prefer me to kiss yo-" "hugging it is" I quickly hugged him. The bell rang as soon as we stopped hugging, almost as if it was waiting for us. We walked inside and parted ways saying goodbye to each other.

Sal pov

That was...kinda embarrassing. Oh well it is what it is. Hmm...I was thinking about maybe asking someone else to pretend to be my boyfriend or girlfriend, but I might as well make Travis suffer a little for all the bullying and beat up's he's done to me. Yes I know that might be a little evil but when I was thinking about who should be my pretend partner I thought Travis might be perfect because I could call this revenge for everything. Nothing to extreme but not to how should I call it, easy? I don't know.

I'm on my way to class right now and I'm thinking all the possible ways I can embarrass and fluster Travis. I need to concentrate for now. 

The bell finally rings and I see Travis in the distance. So what do I plan to do? I plan to go embarrass him. "Travis~!" He spotted me.

Travis pov

I was finally out of history class and kinda felt like going to class early for some reason so I was on my way. That was until I heard my name being called "Travis~!" As soon as I heard him say my name like that I turned around and walked the other direction, 'nope, maybe being late is a better option.' I thought as I started running the other direction. 'Why is he suddenly all...whatever! I don't how to describe how's he's acting right now!' I looked behind me and saw that he was was close to catching up. 'I think...I just made a deal that will make my life hell form now on...' "Oh Travy~ why are you avoiding me?" HOW THE HELL DID HE CATCH UP-! I was slowly losing my breath so I had to stop before I fainted.

"Hello!" Sal looked at me strangely happy. "Hi..." I said while slowly catching my breath. I saw Larry slowly approaching us, "Sup Sally face" his eyes then landed on me. "And Travis..." 'yea I think he hates me even more than before now that I'm "dating" Sal' "Hey Larry face!" Sal said very happy, "I was just hanging out with Travis a little before our date!" He elbowed me when he said that. 'What- WHAT "Date?" WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!' "Wha-what da- oof" he elbowed me in the stomach! "The date! That you promised! Yesterday" He might have a prosthetic on, but you can tell he's having an annoyed smile right now. "Oh! Right,sorry I kinda forgot since I had a lot on my mind..." I can feel Larry's eyes on me. 'Please stop glaring at me.' "Okay then...imma go see what the others are doing,uhh bye." "Bye!" Sal waved back and then turned to me, "you better get ready for our "date" travy~" "Stop calling me travy please!" The name is way to annoying and embarrassing. "Hmm...how about, No! Anyways I'll see at the arcade at 7!" He then walked off to his friends 'Ah shit, what am I going to tell my mom!' My dad isn't home right now because he has to be away for a while. Though I don't know why.' I went walking back to class before the bell rang. 'Better come up for an excuse at dinner..'

HEYY YALL! Happy pride month! I'm just realizing that I'm uploading this chapter in pride month to- anyways, uhh I got nothing else to say so BYEEEEE!!!