Chapter 8

Sal pov
Ahh shit. "Well this started to happen when me and Travis did..." Truth was we never did anything together except for when the teachers pair us for projects or class work. "This sorta happened when we did a project that Mrs.smith made us do so when we did the project I started crushing on Travis so that day I said I hooked up with someone was the day I confessed to Travis and yea." I said that so fast I didn't even take a break. "Okay okay, damn you could've written a whole essay with what you said" Larry said while still tryna process the information he got just now. I didn't actually like Travis nor did I like anyone in general except for ash. 'Now that I think about it I could have asked ash and not Travis.' I thought while the whole group was still in a bit of shock. I look over ya Travis I could see a little bit of discomfort in his eyes. "We gotta go now uh, bye?" I grabbed Travis's hand and went out of the cafeteria.

Sorry this chapter is short, probably one of the shortest chapters I've written but oh well. Anyways- I GRADUATED TODAY!!! I'm so happy and now I can have more time to write more chapters in the summer, so expect more chapters in summer. Bye!!!