03 | curse

Megumi took a step backward as he realized that there was a chance that the senpais Itadori talked of might've been already dead

Megumi took a step backward as he realized that there was a chance that the senpais Itadori talked of might've been already dead... their school day ended almost hours beforehand which meant...

"No time to freak out, Megumi. Let's go now," (y/n) said, as she pushed Megumi towards the exit of the hospital, gesturing for Itadori to follow them as well.

They couldn't afford to lose time as the possibility of Itadori's senpais being dead was just as high as the chances of them being alive.

The two boys that followed (y/n) called out to her as they noticed that they weren't exiting the hospital grounds. Megumi even grabbed onto her arms as he wanted to question what she was doing.

(y/n) looked at him dead in the eye "We need to get there now," she said.

It took Megumi a good second to realize what she meant just before he urged (y/n) to go back to walking to the Hospital's empty parking lot.

Itadori knitted his eyebrows as he stared at the two people that wanted to go to the school as fast as they could, but for some reason, they were heading in a completely different direction.

He shook his head at his thought as he caught up with the two who were already at the empty and dark parking lot. Both were muttering something and it looked like they were arguing about something.

"Hey, you two... this isn't the way to the school..." Itadori nervously chuckled as he felt the dark aura that wrapped the two of them.

"Great, you're here." (y/n) grabbed the two boys' arms and with a blink of an eye, they were back on Itadori's school field.

Itadori was caught by surprise at what (y/n) did, but even before he got to question the girl, both she and Megumi were already running towards the school building all to be stopped by a strong and eerie aura.

Despite the protective layer the school had, Megumi and (y/n) still managed to push through it and just before they entered the school through its backdoors, (y/n) turned her back to face Itadori as she had something to ask.

"Which floor?" She asked Itadori, who was still dumbfounded with everything that was happening.

Itadori blinked slowly, "Fourth floor..."

As soon as the answer left his mouth, Megumi and (y/n) kicked down the doors just so that they could enter, and when they've managed to set foot on the school building, (y/n) didn't hesitate with enlarging her arrows to use it for her transportation.

She would've managed to get to Itadori's upperclassman with a blink of an eye if only she wasn't busy killing the curse that was present during the mini-competition earlier that day.

(y/n) was obviously ahead while Megumi trailed closely behind her. The two tried their best to get to the fourth floor as fast as they could without any delay and though Megumi was fast, (y/n) was the first one to witness Itadori's senpai being touched all over by a curse that was as unsightly as the one she killed earlier.